Coinbazzar Com: A web portal called coinbazzar.com is reportedly offering such deals on its platform. According to media reports, if you own coins in the denomination of ₹10 with Mata Vaishno Devi engraved on them, you can earn lakhs of rupees by putting them up for auction.
Now Sell your old coins on the Coinbazzar website. On our website, you can sell your old coins and notes online. But we ensure that item is genuine and listed at the correct price. If you list your items at a very high price then your listing may be disapproved. Also, there are so many guidelines that you have to follow for selling with us. If you follow everything we ensure your item will definitely sell within some days or months according to your items. coinbazzar.com sell
- 1 In Hindi:
- 2 How to Sell Old Coins on Coinbazzar.com:-
- 3 Some Rare Commemorative Coin:-
- 4 Top 10 Rare British India Coins:-
- 5 Some rare old coins:-
- 6 FAQs on Coinbazzar Com
Coinbazzar.com नाम का एक वेब पोर्टल कथित तौर पर अपने प्लेटफॉर्म पर इस तरह के सौदों की पेशकश कर रहा है। मीडिया रिपोर्ट्स के अनुसार, यदि आपके पास माता वैष्णो देवी के साथ 10 रुपये के मूल्य के सिक्के हैं, तो आप उन्हें नीलामी के लिए रख कर लाखों रुपये कमा सकते हैं। अब अपने पुराने सिक्कों को Coinbazzar वेबसाइट पर बेचें। हमारी वेबसाइट पर आप अपने पुराने सिक्के और नोट ऑनलाइन बेच सकते हैं। लेकिन हम यह सुनिश्चित करते हैं कि वस्तु वास्तविक है और सही कीमत पर सूचीबद्ध है।
यदि आप अपने आइटम को बहुत अधिक कीमत पर सूचीबद्ध करते हैं तो आपकी लिस्टिंग अस्वीकृत हो सकती है। साथ ही, हमारे साथ बेचने के लिए आपको कई दिशा-निर्देशों का पालन करना होगा। यदि आप सब कुछ का पालन करते हैं तो हम सुनिश्चित करते हैं कि आपका आइटम निश्चित रूप से आपके आइटम के अनुसार कुछ दिनों या महीनों में बिक जाएगा
How to Sell Old Coins on Coinbazzar.com:-
- It is seen that many times people keep old coins very carefully. But, the price of these old coins has now become very high. In return, You can earn lakhs of Rupees by selling such coins. so, let’s know how you can earn a huge amount of money by selling such old and rare category coins. You can sell your old coins and Notes on an Online Platform. Nowadays there are many online websites and applications which exclusively deal with Numismatic and One of them is coinbazzar.com. Number 1 Website where you can get 100% assurance for 100% original item.
- This Application deals in Old Coin, Notes, Medals, Proof sets and UNC Sets and many more… Here you can also sell your old coins and earn millions of money. Many of our sellers earn 1-2 Lakh Money Per Month. so, If you will also want to earn such a huge amount of money then sell your old coin here on our website.
- First of all register yourself as a seller on coinbazzar.com Then start listing your product and for that, you have to take some knowledge about that particular coin which you are listing.
The things you have to keep in mind while listing your coins:-
- Your product should be 100% genuine, No fake Product is allowed to be listed on our website.
- For the rarity of that particular coin, you should do some research on that particular coin. Is this Coin rare or not if the coin comes in the rare category then you can earn a good amount by selling that coin but on the same side of the coin is it not a rare coin then you will not get money? so, that’s why you should keep in your mind this point while listing or if want to be a seller.
- You should have a detailed knowledge of that particular coin like what are the things that makes a particular coin demanding, and what is the speciality of that coin. This is important because there are many coins that may also come in circulation and they look similar to normal coins but their value is a little bit higher due to some reasons like due to some errors, due to some particular dates etc… and for this Knowledge purpose, we have recently started doing blog which we will provide 100% genuine knowledge of coins. If you have information about some rare coins and newly launched coins then visit the coinbazzar.com website.
Some Rare Commemorative Coin:-
- 1974, Hyderabad Mint, Aluminium 10 Paise, Planned Families
- Rs 10 Maharana Pratap Set 475th Anniversary Issued In 2015
- Rs 10 Commemorative Coins 10 Different Varieties Set Bimetal Coins
- 100 and 10 Homi Bhabha Birth Year Coin set Issued in 2009 Unique and Rare
- 100 and 5 Bhagwan Mahavir 2600th Janm Kalyanak Very Rare Coin Set PROOF Issued in 2001
- 100 and 5 Bhagwan Mahavir 2600th Janm Kalyanak Very Rare Coin Set UNC Issued in 2001
- Rs 5 coin with dandi march on back side coin 20piece lot very very rare Fss steel
- RS 5 Birth Centenary of Begum Akhtar Coin lot of two packet Obverse: The lion capital of Ashoka pillar Reverse: Bust of Begam Akhtar facing front with dates 1914-2014 and legend BIRTH CENTENARY OF BEGAM AKHTAR in Roman and Devanagri
- Portugal 200 Escudos Expo ’98 commemorative coin Bimetallic: copper-nickel plated nickel centre in nickel-brass ring WORLD CURRENCY COIN UNC
- TAIWAN 10 BAHT COMMEMORATIVE COIN UNC
- STATE OF BEHRAIN 100 FILLS COIN UNC
- Australia one dollar 10 different commemorative coin
- Gibraltar 50 pence, Old Ishu, Coin
- Isle of Man, 50 pence 1976, Coin
- Polska 10 Ze 1965 Commemorative Coin
- Canada 1967,25 Cent Coin, Silver UNC Coin
- 50 paise, 2009 Coins
- 89 th, Inter-Parliamentary 1993, One Rupee. Coin
- Sent Thiruvalluvar 1995 , Two Ruppe Coin
- 60 years of commonwealth coins 2009 Unc Silver set, Mumbai mint
- 1 Rs Commemorative Coin Misprint Bhartiya Reserve Bank Platinum Jubilee Hyderabad Mint 1935
- 550th, Shi Guru Nanak Dev Ji, Pakistan 550 Rupees, U.N.C. Very rare coin
- 60 Rupees silver (60 years of india govt. Mint Kolkata 1952-2012 ) proof coin
- 50 Rupees silver ongc 2006 Coin Biggest size silver Coin
- Poland 2 Zlote Nordic Gold
- Egypt,50 Qirsh Silver 1964 (Diversion of the Nile)
- Commonwealth Parliament 1991
- Ambedkar 1990, One Rupee
Top 10 Rare British India Coins:-
- 1840 One Rupee – William IV
- 1939 One Rupee – George V
- 1880 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1911 Half Rupee – George V
- 1879 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1920 Eight Anna – George V
- 1883 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1878 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1897 One Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1876 Half Rupee Calcutta Mint – Queen Victoria
Some rare old coins:-
- 2 anna 1955 rare old coin
- 50 Paise 1957 rare old coin
- 50 Paise 1959 rare old coin rare old coin
- 25 Paise 1980 Bombay mint rare old coin
- 5 Paise 1984 rare old coin rare old coin
- 1 pice 1953 Hyderabad mint rare old coin
- 50 Paise 1986 Bombay mint rare old coin
FAQs on Coinbazzar Com
What is the price of the 100-year-old coin?
25 lakh. It is a silver coin and has been included in the Victorian category.
How do I find the value of old coins?
Multiply the weight of the coin by the percentage “fineness” of the coin (the percentage of the coin that is gold or silver). This will establish how much of the precious metal you have to sell. Multiply the result of the first calculation by the current price of the precious metal in the coin.
Is it safe to buy gold from CoinBazaar?
You no longer have to worry about getting a bank locker or buying safely at home to protect your wealth. Purity: Buying physical precious metals is safe on CoinBazaar but if you fear purity then Digital Gold is here to take away all your fear and replace that fear with Gold
Is selling on CoinBazaar safe?
CoinBazaar also has certification from MMTC-PAMP. “Unlike other marketplaces, we have complete control over the product being dispatched,” Priyesh says. This ensures 100 per cent trust in the product being shipped and has resulted in building a customer base across the country
Is CoinBazaar real?
Since 2012 we have been Serving our Customers with a razor-sharp focus on giving them the best experience in buying Gold & Silver Online via CoinBazaar.in. We are primarily located in Mumbai (Financial Capital of India) however we deliver across India to more than 10,000+ pin codes via insured Parcels.
Is selling old coins legal in India?
Yes, you can sell old coins and notes in India and you can do so even on online websites like eBay etc. However, they can be sold like goods and to people like coin collectors and won’t be a legal tender for exchange.