Indiamart Coin: First, you need to visit the official website of IndiaMART which facilitates buyers and sellers to trade directly on these coins. Then, you will have to register yourself on the official website. After that, you have to click a picture of your coin and put it for sale on the website. IndiaMART Ltd is an Indian e-commerce company that provides B2B and customer-to-customer sales services via its web portal. The group began in 1996 when Dinesh Agarwal and Brijesh Agrawal founded the website IndiaMART, a business-to-business portal to connect Indian manufacturers with buyers. IndiaMART coin sell
Indiamart Coin: सबसे पहले, आपको IndiaMART की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाना होगा जो खरीदारों और विक्रेताओं को इन सिक्कों पर सीधे व्यापार करने की सुविधा प्रदान करती है। फिर, आपको आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर अपना पंजीकरण कराना होगा। उसके बाद आपको अपने सिक्के की एक तस्वीर क्लिक करके वेबसाइट पर बिक्री के लिए डालनी है। IndiaMART Ltd एक भारतीय ई-कॉमर्स कंपनी है जो अपने वेब पोर्टल के माध्यम से B2B और ग्राहक-से-ग्राहक बिक्री सेवाएं प्रदान करती है। समूह की शुरुआत 1996 में हुई जब दिनेश अग्रवाल और बृजेश अग्रवाल ने भारतीय निर्माताओं को खरीदारों से जोड़ने के लिए एक बिजनेस-टू-बिजनेस पोर्टल IndiaMART की स्थापना की। indiamart old coin sell
About Old 25 Paise Coin on Indiamart
- At this pandemic time, many have lost jobs and run out of business. Many are also undergoing stress due to the financial crunch due to these reasons. However, if you are looking forward to making quick money, here is an idea for you. If you have a collection of old and rare coins at home, you have the chance of earning up to Rs 1.5 lakh online. When things get old, they tend to sell at a higher value as they fall in the antique category. And these days, the demand for these antique coins has increased. These days, the manufacturing of several coins has stopped in the country because of which the value of the existing coins has increased a lot.
- If you sell these old and rare coins on e-commerce websites, you have a chance of becoming a millionaire. What you need to do is just collect your old items and search for a 25-paisa coin. Yes, this 25 paisa coin can help you earn up to Rs 1.5 lakh or even more in a day. However, you need to fulfil certain criteria to become a potential seller.
- One of the criteria is that the 25 paisa coin must be silver and if you find one such coin, click a photo and upload it on IndiaMART. Yes, IndiaMART will offer you the platform to put your item on auction and several buyers will take part in the auction. IndiaMART brings over 10 Crore buyers and over 60 Lakh Suppliers together on the same platform.
- These old 25 paise coins with certain features can attract a good amount online. If you have a 25 paise coin that was minted in 1985, then you can sell it for a massive amount of money.
Steps to follow for selling coins on Indiamart
- First, you need to visit the official website IndiaMART
- You will have to register yourself on the website.
- Soon after the registration, you just need to click a picture of your coin and put it for sale on the platform.
- After this, you will get a chance to talk to interested buyers who will contact you.
- Then you can negotiate with them and sell your coin accordingly.
- If the buyers agree to your amount, then you have the chance to earn good money. However, it depends on the buyer and seller as to what value they agree to trade the coin for. Apart from IndiaMART, you can sell your coins on other platforms such as Quikr and Coinbazzar.
Does IndiaMART take responsibility for any fraudulent nature of suppliers?
- IndiaMART is an online marketplace which brings together buyers and suppliers. It does not participate in the negotiations and transactions that take place between buyers and suppliers.IndiaMART, therefore, is not accountable for the fraudulent nature of suppliers/ buyers.
- However, in case there is a complaint against a supplier, IndiaMART conducts a proper check and takes appropriate action.
- Additionally, we recommend buyers to source products only from verified sellers, preferably with TrustSEAL.
- You can access the IndiaMART complaint form and submit your issue
- IndiaMART was launched in 1996 as a directory of the websites for customers in the Delhi-NCR region by two cousins Dinesh Agarwal and Brijesh Agrawal. At that time India had only 15,000 internet users. By 1999, the directory had more than 1000 listings.
- After overcoming the dot-com bust, in 2008–09 when the recession hit the US, the company decided to pivot the focus from export-oriented business to India-focused B2B market and raised $10 million from Intel Capital in Series A round funding from Intel Capital, a part of which was invested in IndiaMART, One97 Communications and Global Talent Track.
- In November 2014, IndiaMART started promotional campaigns featuring Indian film actor Irrfan Khan as its brand ambassador.
- In March 2016, it raised Series C Funding from Amadeus Capital Partners and Quona Capital to scale up the activities of IndiaMART and Tolexo.
- In 2016 and 2019, IndiaMART invested in ProcMart and Vyapar.
- In June 2018, IndiaMART filed draft papers with SEBI to raise ₹600 crores through IPO and list on NSE and BSE. In June 2019, IndiaMART went public via an IPO of ₹474 crores. The issue was oversubscribed by 36 times by the end of the final day of the bidding. IndiaMART became the first online B2B marketplace to go public in India, and the first company to launch its IPO in the second tenure of the Modi government. IndiaMART coin sale
- IndiaMart’s revenue registered a 29% CAGR over FY19 to ₹507 crores while it reported a net profit of ₹20 crores in FY19, according to a note from Angel Broking. It has zero debt and a sizeable cash balance. As of 31 March 2019, the company had 8.27 crore (82.70 million) registered buyers and had 55.5 lakh (5.55 million) supplier storefronts in India and expects to maintain a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 29 per cent for the next two years.
- It handles 97,000 product categories — ranging from machine parts, medical equipment and textile products to cranes; from thousands of towns and cities of India. Agfa HealthCare India; Case New Holland Construction Equipment (India), Hilti India, JCB India and Nobel Hygiene are a few big suppliers in the company’s marketplace.
- IndiaMART had an aggregate of 32.5 crores (325.8 million), 55.2 crores (552.6 million) and 72.3 crores (723.5 million) visits in fiscals 2017; 2018 and 2019, respectively, of which 20.4 crore (204.8 million); 39.6 crores (396.9 million) and 55 crores (550.3 million) were mobile traffic, which is 63%, 72% and 76% of total traffic, respectively. The IndiaMART app has more than 1 crore (10 million) downloads with a 4.7 App rating on Android.
FAQs on Indiamart Coin
How can I sell my old coins at Indian Mart?
First, you need to visit the official website of IndiaMART; which facilitates buyers and sellers to trade directly on these coins. Then, you will have to register yourself on the official website. After that, you have to click a picture of your coin and put it for sale on the website.
Which is the best place to sell old coins in India?
Old coins and notes are now sold/auctioned on multiple online platforms like OLX, Quikr, eBay, IndiaMart, and Coinbazaar. IndiaMart, Coinbazaar and Quikr are for the Indian market only, while Olx and eBay get international audiences too.
How can I sell 25 paise coins?
If you have this particular 25 paise silver colour coin; you can sell it online for up to Rs 1.50 lakh. So if you have any of these coins and want to sell them; you must first register on the Quikr website. If you enjoy collecting antique coins, you can sell your coins on OLX as well.
What is the value of 1 paisa coin today?
This one paisa coin can give you a value of up to; 5 rupees to 100 rupees depending on coin condition, year, and mintmark.
Is selling old coins legal in India?
Yes, you can sell old coins and notes in India and you can do so even on online websites like eBay etc. However, they can be sold like goods and to people like coin collectors and won’t be a legal tender for exchange.
Do post offices buy old coins?
There is a ‘buy back’ option with Indian gold coins through MMTC-approved stores. MMTC will repurchase the Indian Gold coin which has to be intact in the tamper-proof packaging and with the original invoice, at a gold base rate which was prevailing. So it is to be noted that the post office will not buy it back. IndiaMART old coin