Old Coin Sell: In India, collectors of old notes and coins can sell their collectable currencies on online classifieds platforms such as Oldcoinsellingbazaar, Olx, Quikr, and Indian Coin Mill, among others. On such platforms, you will have to create your account by entering details such as name, email ID, and phone number. If you have rare coins, save them for auctions and private collectors, who will usually pay more money for high-value coins. You can find auctions and private collectors online through websites like Oldcoinsellingbazaar. how to sell old coins
- 1 In Hindi:
- 2 Which old coins are available for sale in India?
- 3 Sell according to the terms and conditions
- 4 RBI cautions the public against online buying and selling of old coins, notes
- 5 How to sell old coins in India online?
- 6 How to Exchange Old 2 & 5 Rupees Coin
- 7 FAQs on Old Coin Sell
भारत में, पुराने नोटों और सिक्कों के संग्रहकर्ता अपनी संग्रहणीय मुद्राओं को ऑनलाइन क्लासीफाइड प्लेटफॉर्म जैसे Oldcoinsellingbazaar, Olx, Quikr, और Indian Coin Mill पर बेच सकते हैं। ऐसे प्लेटफॉर्म पर आपको नाम, ईमेल आईडी और फोन नंबर जैसे विवरण दर्ज करके अपना खाता बनाना होगा। यदि आपके पास दुर्लभ सिक्के हैं, तो उन्हें नीलामी और निजी संग्राहकों के लिए बचाएं, जो आमतौर पर उच्च मूल्य वाले सिक्कों के लिए अधिक पैसा देंगे। आप नीलामी और निजी संग्रहकर्ता को Oldcoinsellingbazaar जैसी वेबसाइटों के माध्यम से ऑनलाइन पा सकते हैं। coinbazaar sell old coins
Which old coins are available for sale in India?
10 paisa coins, released between 1957 to 1963. These were the first coins released in republic India. The old coins were made of copper-nickel metal that weighs about 5 grams and has a diameter of 23 mm. Ashoka pillar was inscribed and India and Bharat were written on one side, while the other side has 10 Naye paise written in Devnagri script with “Rupaye ka dasvan bhag” minted on it. The year of minting is inscribed at the bottom of the coin along with the mintmark. If media reports are anything to go by, these 10 paisa old coins can fetch you around Rs 1000 online.
Also, Read- Old coin selling Bazaar Old Note Sell, To sell old currencies online & FAQs… Read More
Sell according to the terms and conditions
This note issued by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is ‘Extremely Rare’ Notes India. In such a situation, if you also have this note, then you are lucky. In exchange for this one note, you can earn thousands. There are websites where there is tremendous buying and selling of old notes and coins.
RBI cautions the public against online buying and selling of old coins, notes
- The RBI said the central bank does not deal in such matters, and “never seeks charges/ commissions of any sort”
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) cautioned the general public on Wednesday against fraudsters using the name and logo of the Reserve Bank of India seeking charges, and commission or taxes from the public in online transactions of buying and selling old banknotes and coins.
- Cautioning the general public “not to fall prey to fictitious offers of buying/ selling of old banknotes and coins,” the RBI said the central bank does not deal in such matters, and “never seeks charges/ commissions of any sort.”
- “Reserve Bank of India has also not authorised any institution/ firm/ person etc. to collect charges/ commission on its behalf in such transactions,” RBI said in its notification, advising the public to remain cautious against fraudsters using the RBI name to extract money through such fictitious offers.
Job Application, Free Computer Institute Registration in India, Computer Courses Franchise in India, Computer Centre Franchise in India, Computer Centre Franchise Opportunity in India.
How to sell old coins in India online?
Below are the online platforms where you can list your old coins and notes. By looking at others coin listings, you’ll get an idea about the prices and accordingly set your own depending upon the year mentioned on the coins. The older the coin, the higher it can be sold. The year indicates the minting date of the coins, so suppose a coin that was made back in 1984 holds more sale value than a coin made in 1998. old coin selling market
Coinbazaar is a website dedicated to buying and selling antique items such as medals, ancient currencies and old coins & notes as well. Here’s how to get registered and make a listing for your own coins.
- Sell old coins and notes on CoinbazaarHead over to the official site here
- Click on “store manager” in the top right corner
- To register, enter your email ID and a password
- Hit “register”
- Now you can start listing the old coins by uploading pictures, details and price
Also, Read- Coinbazaar Com Website, How to Register, Key Highlights, Products, FAQs… Read More
OLX is a well-known marketplace for buying and selling used and second-hand stuff. Many people are using this platform to sell their old coins as well. Here’s how you can too.
- Head over to OLX
- To register as a seller, click “Sell” on the top right corner
- Enter your mobile number or just go ahead by signing up with your Google account
- Once done, you’ll be registered on the platform
- To list the coins, take clear pictures of the coins and fill in the desired price and additional details
- When someone shows interest, he/she will contact you via OLX itself or through a phone call
Note:-In case you decide to buy from such platforms, always visit and have a look at the item yourself first before making any advanced payments. Especially in this case, where thousands of rupees are at stake.
Monginis Franchise Business, vianacare.com, List of Abbreviations, Jharkhand Rojgar, While Meaning in Hindi.
Just like OLX, Quikr is another platform that involves the exchange of old items and products including old and demonetized coins & notes.
- Sell old coins and notes on Quikr
- Then head over to Quikr
- On the top right corner, select “Login/Register”
- Then enter your phone number, name, email ID and preferred password and hit “continue”
- From here on, you can start listing your coins by uploading high-quality images along with the desired price
- When someone shows interest, he/she will contact you via Quikr itself or through a phone call
Also, Read- www coinbazaar in sell, Key Highlights of Coinbazaar, Sell Old Notes, FAQs… Read More
How to Exchange Old 2 & 5 Rupees Coin
If you have a hobby of collecting old coins and notes then you have a good chance to earn lakhs of rupees by sitting at home.
Earlier people used to shell out thousands of rupees by selling old coins and notes but these days you can earn as much as Rs 5 lakhs by exchanging old coins and notes. The coin is Rs 1, 2 and the note can be Rs 5, or Rs 10.
So some people have a hobby of collecting old coins or currency notes. The hobby of collecting coins is called Numismatics and the study and collection of currency notes are called Notaphily. The people who prefer to collect coins and notes do not mind spending a good amount of money to own rare notes and coins.
Old coins and notes are now sold/auctioned on multiple online platforms like OLX, Quikr, Oldcoinsellingbazaar, IndiaMart, and Coinbazaar.
IndiaMart, Coinbazaar and Quikr are for the Indian market only, while Olx and Oldcoinsellingbazaar get international audiences too.
As we know that Indian government discontinues the use of coins and notes at regular intervals and that’s why people spend a good amount of money buying old notes and coins.
Some of the coins and notes that are in high demand:
- Rs 5 note which has a photo of a farmer driving a tractor and which has 786 printed.
- 25 paise coins
- Rs 2 coin circulated by the RBI in 1994, 1995, 1997 or 2000
- Rs 2 old coins which were released minted in 1984
- Re 1 coin of the British era printed in 1885
It is to be noted that coins and notes are valuable only if they have some quality like a special serial number or limited edition coins/notes or a special combination of the serial number, image, and signatory of the note.
Also, Read- Old Sikke Kahan Bechain, 786 wale note Kaha beche, RBI guidelines, FAQs… Read more
FAQs on Old Coin Sell
Do banks buy old coins?
Consumers can turn in their coins for cash at banks, which will give them their full value. Banks do not charge a fee to their customers when they deposit coins, but many require that the coins be rolled in wrappers.
How do I find the value of a coin?
- Look For Mint Marks And Mistakes. Machine-minted coins often contain mint errors.
- Research The Demand Of The Coin.
- Then check For The Coin’s Grade.
- Get Expert Opinion.
How can I sell my 5 RS coin?
All you have to do is visit Quik and register yourself as a seller on the website. Then click and upload a photo of the coin on the website. So buyers who are interested will contact you. You have to negotiate with them and sell the coin.
What is the value of 1 Anna?
An anna (or ānna) was a currency unit formerly used in British India, equal to 1⁄16 of a rupee. It was subdivided into four (old) Paisa or twelve pies (thus there were 192 pies in a rupee). When the rupee was decimalised and subdivided into 100 (new) paise, one anna was therefore equivalent to 6.25 paise. coin bazaar sells old coins