www oldcoinsellingbazaar com coins 786: 786 is considered a lucky or holy number. Especially, the significance of this number in Islam is above everything. The number is believed as a numeric form of the Arabic phrase “Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim”, meaning, ‘In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Rare currency notes and coins have always been an object of desire for those who collect them. A few serial numbers, pictures, or even a defect can make an ordinary coin or bill unique, multiplying its value by leaps and bounds. If you have such an item, you can earn lakhs of rupees from that article whose face value is only a fraction of that amount.
One such feature that collectors look for is the number ‘786’ in the serial number on currency notes. These three digits appearing in this specific sequence can increase the value of the note up to ₹3 lakh. The number 786 is considered auspicious among the followers of Islam. Putting such a bill up for auction online can fetch you thousands or even lakhs of rupees, regardless of the actual value of the note.
An easy way to do this is to put a note like this up for auction on eBay. The famous e-commerce website, among other things, allows people to sell and buy unique currency notes and coins. While there are other platforms, and some even choose to advertise their rare notes on social media, eBay has long been a favoured platform because of its legacy as an online marketplace.
- 1 In Hindi:
- 2 How to sell unique notes with 786
- 3 About Currency Note with 786
- 4 Review These Points Before The Final Execution
- 5 RBI Caution Against Coin/Note Trading Online
- 6 FAQs on www oldcoinsellingbazaar com coins 786
786 को भाग्यशाली या पवित्र अंक माना जाता है। खासकर इस्लाम में इस अंक का महत्व सब से ऊपर है। संख्या को अरबी वाक्यांश “बिस्मिल्लाह अल-रहमान अल-रहीम” का एक संख्यात्मक रूप माना जाता है, जिसका अर्थ है, ‘भगवान के नाम पर, सबसे दयालु, सबसे दयालु’। दुर्लभ करेंसी नोट और सिक्के उन्हें इकट्ठा करने वालों के लिए हमेशा से ही इच्छा का विषय रहे हैं। कुछ सीरियल नंबर, चित्र, या यहां तक कि एक दोष भी एक साधारण सिक्के या बिल को अद्वितीय बना सकता है, इसके मूल्य को छलांग और सीमा से गुणा कर सकता है।
यदि आपके पास ऐसी कोई वस्तु है तो आप उस वस्तु से लाखों रुपये कमा सकते हैं जिसका अंकित मूल्य उस राशि का केवल एक अंश है। ऐसी ही एक विशेषता जिसे संग्राहक देखते हैं वह है करेंसी नोटों के क्रमांक में ‘786’ नंबर। इस खास क्रम में दिखने वाले ये तीन अंक नोट की कीमत ₹3 लाख तक बढ़ा सकते हैं। इस्लाम के अनुयायियों के बीच 786 का अंक शुभ माना जाता है। इस तरह के बिल को ऑनलाइन नीलामी के लिए रखने से आपको हजारों या लाखों रुपये भी मिल सकते हैं, भले ही नोट का वास्तविक मूल्य कुछ भी हो।
ऐसा करने का एक आसान तरीका ईबे पर नीलामी के लिए इस तरह के एक नोट को रखना है। प्रसिद्ध ई-कॉमर्स वेबसाइट, अन्य बातों के अलावा, लोगों को अद्वितीय मुद्रा नोट और सिक्के बेचने और खरीदने की अनुमति देती है। जबकि अन्य प्लेटफ़ॉर्म हैं, और कुछ सोशल मीडिया पर अपने दुर्लभ नोटों का विज्ञापन करना भी चुनते हैं, ईबे लंबे समय से एक ऑनलाइन मार्केटप्लेस के रूप में अपनी विरासत के कारण एक पसंदीदा प्लेटफॉर्म रहा है।
How to sell unique notes with 786
People looking to sell their unique notes with 786 mentioned in the serial number can do so with a few easy steps. Here’s how:
- Go to www.ebay.com.
- Click on the registration tab on the homepage and register yourself as a seller.
- Take a clear, good-quality picture of the note you intend to sell and upload it on the platform. eBay will show your listing to buyers on the lookout for such a note.
- Interested buyers will contact you after seeing your advertisement. You can finalise the price and sell them the note
- You can negotiate with the buyers to sell your coin at the price you want
About Currency Note with 786
Amid the financial crisis due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, a website has come up with a big opportunity to earn money online by selling old notes with certain features. An old note of the 786 series can fetch you a big amount in lakhs within a few minutes without going anywhere. The eBay website provides a platform for people having unique and old notes to sell it online and earn money. The sellers can talk to buyers to sell their notes and coins for a good amount.
If you have a collection of notes and there is any currency note with the series number 786 on it, then you can go to the eBay website and sell the note to get a good amount of money. For this, you need to have notes of 1, 2, 10, 100, 500, 200, and 2000 with series number 786 on it. The notes having 786 digits printed on them are considered antique and rare. Buyers spend a hefty amount to purchase such rare and antique notes. A large number of people consider 786 as an auspicious and lucky number. In such a situation, it is possible that a bidder will give you the amount asked for. Earlier too, people got up to Rs 3 lakh in the bid of notes containing 786 numbers.
Review These Points Before The Final Execution
- Make sure about the authenticity of the currency note.
- The banknotes must be issued by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- The notes must be in good condition.
- You can exchange all currency notes in circulation, i.e. Rs 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 2000. You can also look out for old notes which are unused.
- Above all, make sure the serial number of the note ends with ‘786’.
You need to follow a few steps after finding the currency note/s with 786 serial numbers which can likely fetch you a huge amount of money.
Steps To Follow
- Search for coin trading sites like Coinbazaar or Quikr.
- Register yourself and open an account on any of these sites.
- Click a photo of the banknotes with the ‘786’ serial number.
- Upload the pictures of the notes on the site following the steps.
- Update your address, mobile number and email address.
- Quote a price for your item.
- Interested bidders will contact you.
- However, you can bargain with the purchaser and lock the final deal as suitable.
- The buyer will directly contact you. Hence, you can set the terms of payment and delivery.
Prevailing time is tough for many as they have lost their jobs and source of earnings owing to the pandemic situation. People are searching for several other ways to make some money and strengthen their financial condition. If you are one among such persons, you can try your luck and may earn cash exchanging cash.
RBI Caution Against Coin/Note Trading Online
- A few days back, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) had cautioned the public from falling prey to ‘fictitious deals’ offered by unscrupulous elements by using its name to sell or buy old coins and notes.
- In its letter, RBI stated that “It has come to the notice of RBI that certain elements are fraudulently using the name; logo of Reserve Bank of India, and seeking charges/ commission/ tax from the public; in transactions related to buying and selling of old banknotes and coins through various online/ offline platforms.”
- Further clarifying the online trading of coins/notes, it said; “It is clarified that Reserve Bank of India does not deal in such matters and never seeks; charges/ commissions of any sort. Reserve Bank of India has also not authorised any institution/ firm/ person etc. to collect charges/ commission on its behalf in such transactions.”
FAQs on www oldcoinsellingbazaar com coins 786
What is the value of 786 notes?
Those who have a 786-digit currency note can get up to Rs 3 lakh in one bid of the note. Exchanging currency notes with special serial numbers can fetch you lakhs of rupees
How can I exchange my 786 note?
If you have a note with the number 786, you can sell it on Ebay (Ebay, Website). This website is for the purpose of selling ancient banknotes and coins.
What is the value of 10 RS note 786?
The rules of trading old coins and notes are simple – the more collectable the currency, the more money it fetches. In one such case, collectors who have old Rs 10 notes with 786 serial can make up to Rs 5 lakh online.
What is the value of 500 rs note 786?
An old note of the 786 series can get you up to Rs 3 lakh online. The number is considered lucky by Muslims, and selling bills with that specific number can make you gain some moolah without actually doing much. So, if you are in possession of such a note, do not hesitate to put it up on eBay.