Coin Bajar com: Coin Bajar is a popular app to buy and sell precious metal coins on the platform. The collection is amazing and the best part is you get authentic genuine products from trusted brands and that too online. The delivery and customer service are par excellence, with very prompt customer response. Old coins and notes are now sold/auctioned on multiple online platforms like OLX, Quikr, eBay, IndiaMart, and Coinbajar. IndiaMart, Coin Bajar and Quikr are for the Indian market only, while Olx and eBay get international audiences too. coin bajar.com
In Hindi: Coin Bajar com
Coin Bajar com: सिक्का बाजार प्लेटफॉर्म पर कीमती धातु के सिक्के खरीदने और बेचने के लिए एक लोकप्रिय ऐप है। संग्रह अद्भुत है और सबसे अच्छी बात यह है कि आपको विश्वसनीय ब्रांडों से प्रामाणिक वास्तविक उत्पाद मिलते हैं और वह भी ऑनलाइन। वितरण और ग्राहक सेवा सर्वोत्कृष्ट हैं, ग्राहकों की प्रतिक्रिया में बहुत शीघ्र। पुराने सिक्के और नोट अब OLX, Quikr, eBay, IndiaMart, और Coinbajar जैसे कई ऑनलाइन प्लेटफॉर्म पर बेचे/नीलामी किए जाते हैं। IndiaMart, Coinbajar और Quikr केवल भारतीय बाजार के लिए हैं, जबकि Olx और eBay को अंतरराष्ट्रीय दर्शक भी मिलते हैं।
Sell old notes on Coin Bajar
Coin Bajar has a variety of coins and notes that users can choose from to buy or sell. The various categories include ANCIENT COINS, Mughal Coins, Medals, ERROR OR MISPRINTS NOTES, Stamps and more. Read on to know how to sell old coins and notes on Coin Bajar.
How to sell old coins on Coin Bajar?
- Provide a daily selling price to Coin Bajar.
- On Coin Bajar, always keep a stock of the displayed products.
- Orders are sent to Coin Bajar on time.
- Provide certified packaging for the coins or products you’re selling.
- Any complaint or issue with quality or purity will be the seller’s or brand’s responsibility.
About Coin Bajar
As mentioned on the official website, in the field of numismatics, Coin Bajar is India’s leading company. Their journey began on March 23, 2015, when Coin Bajar’s website went live for the first time on the internet. The company was registered as a Private Limited Company in 2020. Numismatic Coin Collections Private Limited is Coin Bajar’s registered name. Coin Bajar’s mission is to make collecting simple and affordable while ensuring that all items are authentic.
Steps for Coin Bajar download on Google Play Store
- On your device, open Google Play Store Google Play or visit the Google Play store on a web browser.
- Search or browse for the Coin Bajar app.
- Select the app from the list.
- Select Install.
The things you have to keep in mind while listing your coins:-
- Your product should be 100% genuine, No fake Products allow listed on our website.
- For the rarity of that particular coin, you should do some research on that particular coin. Is this Coin rare or not if the coin comes in the rare category then you can earn a good amount by selling that coin but on the same side of the coin is it not a rare coin then you will not get money? so, that’s why you should keep in your mind this point while listing or if want to be a seller.
- You should have a detailed knowledge of that particular coin like what are the things that makes a particular coin demanding, and what is the speciality of that coin. This is important because there are many coins that may also come into circulation and they look similar to normal coins. Still, their value is a little bit higher due to some reasons like due to some errors, some particular dates etc. If you want information about some rare coins and newly launched coins then visit Coin Bajar
Top 10 Rare British India Coin:-
- 1840 One Rupee – William IV
- 1939 One Rupee – George V
- 1880 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1911 Half Rupee – George V
- 1879 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1920 Eight Anna – George V
- 1883 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1878 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1897 One Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1876 Half Rupee Calcutta Mint – Queen Victoria
Some Rare Commemorative Coin:-
- 1974, Hyderabad Mint, Aluminium 10 Paise, Planned Families
- Rs 10 Maharana Pratap Set 475th Anniversary Issued In 2015
- Rs 10 Commemorative Coins 10 Different Varieties Set Bimetal Coins
- 100 and 10 Homi Bhabha Birth Year Coin set Issued in 2009 Unique and Rare
- 100 and 5 Bhagwan Mahavir 2600th Janm Kalyanak Very Rare Coin Set PROOF Issued in 2001
- 100 and 5 Bhagwan Mahavir 2600th Janm Kalyanak Very Rare Coin Set UNC Issued in 2001
- Rs 5 coin with dandi march on back side coin 20piece lot very very rare Fss steel
- RS 5 Birth Centenary of Begum Akhtar Coin lot of two packet Obverse: The lion capital of Ashoka pillar Reverse: Bust of Begam Akhtar facing front with dates 1914-2014 and legend BIRTH CENTENARY OF BEGAM AKHTAR in Roman and Devanagri
- Portugal 200 Escudos Expo ’98 commemorative coin Bimetallic: copper-nickel plated nickel centre in nickel brass ring WORLD CURRENCY COIN UNC
- TAIWAN 10 BAHT COMMEMORATIVE COIN UNC
- STATE OF BEHRAIN 100 FILLS COIN UNC
- Australia one dollar 10 different commemorative coin
- Gibraltar 50 pence, Old Ishu, Coin
- Isle of Man, 50 pence 1976, Coin
- Polska 10 Ze 1965 Commemorative Coin
- Canada 1967,25 Cent Coin, Silver UNC Coin
- 50 paise, 2009 Coins
- 89 th, Inter-Parliamentary 1993, One Rupee. Coin
- Sent Thiruvalluvar 1995 , Two Ruppe Coin
- 60 years of commonwealth coins 2009 Unc Silver set, Mumbai mint
- 1 Rs Commemorative Coin Misprint Bhartiya Reserve Bank Platinum Jubilee Hyderabad Mint 1935
- 550th, Shi Guru Nanak Dev Ji, Pakistan 550 Rupees, U.N.C. Very rare coin
- 60 Rupees silver (60 years of india govt. Mint Kolkata 1952-2012 ) proof coin
- 50 Rupees silver ongc 2006 Coin Biggest size silver Coin
- Poland 2 Zlote Nordic Gold
- Egypt,50 Qirsh Silver 1964 (Diversion of the Nile)
- Commonwealth Parliament 1991
- Ambedkar 1990, One Rupee
Some rare old coins:
- 2 anna 1955 rare old coin
- 50 Paise 1957 rare old coin
- 50 Paise 1959 rare old coin rare old coin
- 25 Paise 1980 Bombay mint rare old coin
- 5 Paise 1984 rare old coin rare old coin
- 1 pice 1953 Hyderabad mint rare old coin
- 50 Paise 1986 Bombay mint rare old coin
Here’s how you can sell your old notes on Coin Bajar:
- Open the homepage of Coin Bajar
- Then, get yourself registered as a seller by clicking on the registration tab on the homepage.
- You will have to take a good picture of the currency note you want to sell and upload it on the platform. Coin Bajar will show your listing to interested buyers.
- After seeing the advertisement, interested buyers will contact you. You can negotiate the price and then sell the note to the buyer
FAQs on Coin Bajar com
Is Coin Bajar genuine?
Products are authentic and the packaging of the products is also very good. … Coin Bajar wholesale jeweller is one of the best bazaars. And it is a superb and greatly online portal to buy gold and silver. they need to work on simplifying their website and improving the online user experience.
What is the price of 786 notes?
Those with a 786-digit currency note can get up to Rs 3 lakh in one note bid. Exchanging currency notes with unique serial numbers can fetch you lakhs of rupees.
Does RBI buy old coins?
Cautioning the general public “not to fall prey to fictitious offers of buying/ selling of old banknotes and coins,” the RBI said the central bank does not deal in such matters, and “never seeks charges/ commissions of any sort.”
What is the value of 1 Anna?
An anna (or ānna) was a currency unit formerly used in British India, equal to 1⁄16 of a rupee. It subdivides into four (old) Paisa or twelve pies (thus there were 192 pies in a rupee). When the rupee decimalises and subdivides into 100 (new) paise, one anna was therefore equivalent to 6.25 paise.
Can you sell old coins to a bank?
For selling old banknotes and coins, people are asking for fees/commissions or taxes. The Reserve Bank has said in its statement that it is not involved in any such activity and will never ask for any fee or commission from anyone for such transactions.
Is coin selling illegal?
Yes, you can sell old coins and notes in India and you can do so even on online websites like Oldcoinsellingbazaar etc. However, they can be sold like goods and to people like coin collectors and won’t be legal tender for exchange.