Indiamart Seller Old Coin: IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd is an Indian e-commerce company that provides B2B and customer-to-customer sales services via its web portal. The group began in 1996 when Dinesh Agarwal and Brijesh Agrawal founded the website IndiaMART, a business-to-business portal to connect Indian manufacturers with buyers. IndiaMART, therefore, is not accountable for the fraudulent nature of suppliers/ buyers. However, in case there is a complaint against a supplier, IndiaMART conducts a proper check and takes appropriate action. Additionally, we recommend buyers to source products only from verified sellers, preferably with TrustSEAL. IndiaMART old coin seller
- 1 In Hindi:
- 2 History
- 3 Board of directors
- 4 Awards
- 5 Why Indiamart?
- 6 How To Sell On Indiamart?
- 7 Advantages Of Selling On Indiamart
- 8 FAQs on Indiamart Seller Old Coin
इंडियामार्ट विक्रेता पुराना सिक्का: इंडियामार्ट इंटरमेश लिमिटेड एक भारतीय ई-कॉमर्स कंपनी है जो अपने वेब पोर्टल के माध्यम से बी2बी और ग्राहक-से-ग्राहक बिक्री सेवाएं प्रदान करती है। समूह की शुरुआत 1996 में हुई जब दिनेश अग्रवाल और बृजेश अग्रवाल ने भारतीय निर्माताओं को खरीदारों से जोड़ने के लिए एक बिजनेस-टू-बिजनेस पोर्टल IndiaMART की स्थापना की। इसलिए, इंडियामार्ट आपूर्तिकर्ताओं/खरीदारों की कपटपूर्ण प्रकृति के लिए जवाबदेह नहीं है। हालांकि, अगर किसी आपूर्तिकर्ता के खिलाफ कोई शिकायत होती है, तो इंडियामार्ट उचित जांच करता है और उचित कार्रवाई करता है। इसके अतिरिक्त, हम खरीदारों को केवल सत्यापित विक्रेताओं से उत्पादों के स्रोत की सलाह देते हैं, अधिमानतः TrustSEAL के साथ।
- IndiaMART was launched in 1996 as a directory of websites for customers in the Delhi-NCR region by two cousins Dinesh Agarwal and Brijesh Agrawal. At that time India had only 15,000 internet users. By 1999, the directory had more than 1000 listings.
- After overcoming the dot-com bust, in 2008–09 when the recession hit the US, the company decided to pivot the focus from export-oriented business to India-focused B2B market and raised $10 million from Intel Capital in Series A round funding from Intel Capital, a part of which was invested in IndiaMART, One97 Communications and Global Talent Track.
- In November 2014, IndiaMART started promotional campaigns featuring Indian film actor Irrfan Khan as its brand ambassador.
- In March 2016, it raised Series C Funding from Amadeus Capital Partners and Quona Capital to scale up the activities of IndiaMART and Tolexo.
- In 2016 and 2019, IndiaMART invested in ProcMart and Vyapar.
- In June 2018, IndiaMART filed draft papers with SEBI to raise ₹600 crores through IPO and list on NSE and BSE. In June 2019, IndiaMART went public via an IPO of ₹474 crores. The issue was oversubscribed by 36 times by the end of the final day of the bidding. IndiaMART became the first online B2B marketplace to go public in India, and the first company to launch its IPO in the second tenure of the Modi government.
Board of directors
- Dinesh Agarwal – Managing Director, Executive Director
- Brijesh Kumar Agarwal – Whole Time Director
- Dhruv Prakash – Non-Executive Director
- Elizabeth Lucy Chapman – (Non-Executive Independent Director)
- Vivek Narayan Gour – (Non-Executive Independent Director)
- Rajesh Sawhney – (Non-Executive Independent Director)
- Nominated among the top three at Emerging India Awards 2008
- Red Herring 100 Asia Awards 2008
- Manthan Award 2013 for Buy Leads Under E-Business & Financial Inclusion Category
- IndiaMART Bags Best Business App Award at GMASA 2017
- ‘Best Business App’ at Drivers of Digital Summit & Awards, 2018
- ‘Best Online Classified Website’ at Drivers of Digital Summit & Awards, 2018
- ‘Best Online Classified Application’ at Drivers of Digital Summit & Awards, 2018
- India Law Awards 2019 for ‘Technology, Media and Telecommunication In-House Legal Team’
- ‘Video Content in a Business Website- Special Mention’ at Video Media Awards and Summit 2019
Indiamart invites suppliers who offer a wide range of items and services for sale. When the support team receives a customer request on the website, they pass it along to our team of reputable sellers or suppliers that can fulfil some or all parts of your request. They then provide you with a list of matching sellers who can meet your needs and give you options and pricing on each option. By communicating directly with the seller, their service gives you options on how best to buy your product or service!
Indiamart’s concept of payment security helps customers create a safe environment in which to conduct various transactions. When a customer searches and browses through Indiamart, they’re always guaranteed to be buying from the site itself and not from an outside party or one that is unregistered with Indiamart. Additionally, all previously registered businesspeople are listed on the website; thus making it easier to review your options if you wish to make a purchase via this medium.
Indiamart has become one of the largest B2B marketplaces in India, with over 100+ million buyers and 8+ million providers. As a result, it is an exceptional chance for physical retailers and providers to surge their business and earn money online. Additionally, it empowers customers to effortlessly access a large number of sellers and a diverse selection of goods. IndiaMart’s seller support group is at your service twenty-four hours per day to help sellers with their inquiries
How To Sell On Indiamart?
Log on to Indiamart’s official website. The sell option is located in the top right corner of the website. To do so, begin by creating an account by having your email address and password handy.
- Enter your name and mobile number.
- Fill in the details about your business, such as the company name, email address, and other relevant data. Ensure that you enter a valid email address because otherwise, the verification link won’t go to your inbox!
- Once done, all you have to do now is add products to sell on Indiamart.
- Add accurate details about your products
- Upload neat pictures of the products.
- Use cautionary advice notes wherever necessary.
- Assert exactly what your product is and its details in the product description.
Advantages Of Selling On Indiamart
Get Leads 24×7
IndiaMart is an ideal platform for retail or suppliers seeking to transition from an offline to an online business. The 24*7 accessibility of IndiaMart allows buyers to contact sellers during any hour of the day, eliminating prior time and distance constraints.
Increased Revenue Generation Opportunity
Indiamart has an enormous user base of more than 100 million customers. Every day, Indiamart receives thousands of inquiries. As a result of the high volume of traffic Indiamart receives daily, sellers are able to sell their products at increased revenue due to increased exposure that is beneficial to the seller when they choose to advertise through Indiamart.
- Indiamart’s security is industry leading and the platform only connects buyers and sellers who have reached a security agreement on price. For transactions to take place, payments are sent via gateway providers directly from the buyer to the seller, either through check or credit card payments, so as to ensure its rapid processing.
- Payments can typically be received within 2-48 hours as such it is one of IndianMart’s most advantageous features as it offers accelerated transaction times that other marketplaces can’t offer!
- इंडियामार्ट की सुरक्षा उद्योग में अग्रणी है और प्लेटफॉर्म केवल उन खरीदारों और विक्रेताओं को जोड़ता है जो कीमत पर सुरक्षा समझौते पर पहुंच गए हैं। लेन-देन करने के लिए, भुगतान गेटवे प्रदाताओं के माध्यम से खरीदार से विक्रेता को सीधे चेक या क्रेडिट कार्ड भुगतान के माध्यम से भेजा जाता है, ताकि इसकी त्वरित प्रसंस्करण सुनिश्चित हो सके।
- भुगतान आमतौर पर 2-48 घंटों के भीतर प्राप्त किया जा सकता है क्योंकि यह इंडियनमार्ट की सबसे लाभप्रद विशेषताओं में से एक है क्योंकि यह त्वरित लेनदेन समय प्रदान करता है जो अन्य मार्केटप्लेस नहीं दे सकते हैं!
The Indiamart Inquiry Inbox keeps track of customer inquiries, and sellers can easily manage their online contacts. The Seller Dashboard makes it simple to monitor progress and stay organized.
FAQs on Indiamart Seller Old Coin
Is IndiaMART B2B or b2c?
IndiaMART is India’s largest online B2B marketplace for business products and services. It is a platform that connects buyers and sellers across borders and time zones through business solutions.
How can I get a refund from IndiaMART?
A Buyer may submit a claim for a refund for a purchase made by emailing at (email@example.com) and providing a clear and specific reason for the refund request and the exact terms that have been violated. Whether a refund will be provided will be determined by PWIM, at its sole discretion.
How much does it cost to list on IndiaMART?
IndiaMART is completely free for buyers. We do not charge any membership fee or any commission on transactions from our buyers. The buyers can directly search for the products they would like to buy on IndiaMART
Why is IndiaMART successful?
IndiaMART is an online directory of Indian exporters and manufacturers. The site lists nearly 70,000 Indian firms under 450 categories. There are other Indian B2B directories on the Net, but what makes IndiaMART more successful is its strategy of getting high visibility on search engines.
Can I sell on IndiaMART without GST?
No, GST is a mandatory requirement to be able to generate invoices. Adding GST details are also mandatory to become verified sellers on the IndiaMART portal.
Is Indian mart profitable?
IndiaMART, which employs about 4,000 people, is operationally profitable as of the financial year that ended in March this year. It clocked some $82 million in revenue in the year.