Old Coin Bazaar: This is the Platform to buy Gold Coins and Silver Coins Online at Lowest Price and Live Rates Today in India. You can always approach us and I can get your coins even for lakhs,” one of the agents told City Express. Nothing could sound sweeter to any small-business owner, except the whole transaction is prohibited. According to the Indian Coinage Act, 2011, selling currency for profit is an offence. coin bazaar sell old coins
Old Coin Bazaar: यह है मंच भारत में सबसे कम कीमत और लाइव दरों पर सोने के सिक्के और चांदी के सिक्के ऑनलाइन खरीदने के लिए भारत के नंबर 1 प्लेटफॉर्म हैं। आप हमेशा हमसे संपर्क कर सकते हैं और मैं आपके सिक्के लाखों में भी प्राप्त कर सकता हूं, “एजेंटों में से एक ने सिटी एक्सप्रेस को बताया। किसी भी छोटे व्यवसाय के मालिक को कुछ भी मीठा नहीं लग सकता है, सिवाय पूरे लेनदेन के निषिद्ध है। भारतीय सिक्का अधिनियम, 2011 के अनुसार , लाभ के लिए मुद्रा बेचना अपराध है indian old coin bazaar
Do you have an old note or coin? Old Coin Bazaar
It is widely believed that collectors look for the number ‘786’ in the serial number on currency notes. If you have any note with the three digits appearing in this specific order, then you can sell for a price as high as Rs 3 lakh. Yes, you have read that right. The reason is, that 786 is considered an auspicious number among the followers of Islam. A one rupee note belonging to 1977, 1978 or 1979, bearing the signature of former principal secretary, ministry of finance Hirubhai M Patel, can get you a maximum of Rs 45,000. quikr bazaar old coin
There was a time when a ten-rupee note issued in 1943 and signed by the first RBI Governor CD Deshmukh could fetch Rs 25,000. The note has the Ashoka pillar emblem printed on one side and a boat on the other side. There was also a craze for a two rupee coin released into circulation by the RBI in 1994, 1995, 1997 and 2000. At one point, people were selling it for more than Rs 5 lakh.
Earn a Good amount in exchange for 25 paisa coin, know the details here
- If you are interested in collecting old coins or someone in your family has old coins, you can earn quick cash, though with conditions. If by any chance you happen to have an old 25 paisa coin, you can get a good return for it
- If you manage to find the 25 paisa coin then all you have to do is click the photo of the 25 paisa coin and upload the photo on IndiaMART where an auction happens and the person who puts in the maximum bid takes the coin. You are also allowed to negotiate with the buyer.
- However, there is one catch your 25 paisa coin should be silver-coloured. You can get a good amount of money at IndiaMART where one can get good returns for the old 5 paisa and 10 paisa coins.
- This could well be the fastest cash earned in your life.
- Old and rare currency notes are also bought and sold on a website name Coin Bazaar. Old 50 paisa coin, Re 1 note or Rs 2, Rs 5 notes with certain conditions can fetch you lakhs.
Facts about Some more old coins. Old Coin Bazaar
- Another series that is extremely popular is the ‘786’. This series is in very high demand among Muslims. Currency notes with the ‘786’ series are considered auspicious and owning one is a sign of prosperity.
- According to media reports, if you own coins in the denomination of Rs 5 and Rs 10 with Mata Vaishno Devi engraved on them, you can earn lakhs of rupees by putting them up for auction. These coins were issued by the government in 2002 and are in high demand. Since Hindus greatly revered Mata Vaishno Devi there are many who are willing to spend lakhs to own one such coin.
- Recently, there was an advertisement on Coin Bazaar for an old Re 1 note. According to this, if you have a note of Re 1 and it meets their standards, then you can earn Rs 45,000 in exchange for it. Be sure to know the conditions before checking your old notes.
- On this website, you can also earn straight Rs 45,000 without doing anything by just sitting in the comfort of your home. You just have to possess an old rupee note dating back to the years 1977-1979.
- The only catch is that the old rupee note should have the signature of the former principal secretary, ministry of finance, Hirubhai M Patel, who served his tenure from 1977-1979 under Prime Minister Morarji Desai.
Old coin sells for Rs 30,500! Know what is so special about it and how you can sell your collectables
- An old coin found by a Lincolnshire Wolds-based metal detectorist was recently sold for Rs 30,500 (£ 310) at an auction. The coin, which is said to be about 2,000-year-old, had become the centre of attraction at the auction that was held on April 20, 2022.
- According to media reports, the coin, which was a size of a shirt button, weighed about 2.83 grams. The coin was auctioned by Scunthorpe-based auctioneers Eddisons CJM early this week.
- According to the auctioneers, the coin was minted in 125-100 BC. Besides the 2000-year-old coin, several other old, collectable coins went under the hammer during the auction in the UK.
How to Sell Your Old Notes and Coins?
- In India, collectors of old notes and coins can sell their collectable currencies on online classifieds platforms such as Olx, Quikr, and Indian Coin Mill, among others. On such platforms, you will have to create your account by entering details such as name, email ID, and phone number.
- Upon creating your profile, you will have to create a listing for your old coin or notes. Once your listing is approved, interested buyers will start contacting you. You can negotiate with the buyers before selling your old coins or notes.
- However, you should remain to beware of the frauds happening with sellers on classified platforms. Fraudsters are contacting owners of old coins and instead of buying, they use UPI scams to loot innocuous sellers.
- Also, you should not use the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) links to sell the coins or notes. The central bank had earlier said that some elements are incorrectly using the Reserve Bank of India’s name and emblem and urging people to sell old
FAQs on Old Coin Bazar
How do I register for CoinBazaar?
- New user registration
- Enter your name. A name is required!
- Enter your email. Email is required!
- Password. Password is required!
- Confirm password. Confirm password is required!
- Phone number. A phone number is required!
What is the price of 1 rupee coin?
The average cost of manufacturing a single rupee coin is ₹1.11, which is more than its own value; the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) revealed in response to an RTI query. To mint a ₹2 coin, the government spends ₹1.28, it added.
Is 50 paise banned in India?
It is clarified for the benefit of the public that all coins; including 25 paise and 50 paise coins are legal tender and will continue to be so. Reluctance on the part of anyone to accept the coins, is, therefore, not correct.
What is the value of 1 anna?
An anna (or ānna) was a currency unit formerly used in British India, equal to 1⁄16 of a rupee. It was subdivided into four (old) Paisa or twelve pies (thus there were 192 pies in a rupee). When the rupee was decimalised and subdivided into 100 (new) paise, one anna was therefore equivalent to 6.25 paise.
Can we sell old Indian coins?
Old coins and notes are now sold/auctioned on multiple online platforms like OLX, Quikr, Oldcoinsellingbazaar, IndiaMart, and Coinbazaar. If you have a hobby of collecting old coins and notes then you have a good chance to earn lakhs of rupees by sitting at home.
How do I get rid of coins?
To exchange coins for bills, try taking them to a local bank or retailer that offers coin-counting services. With some coin-counting machines, like Coinstar; you can also exchange coins for gift cards for free or donate your spare change to charity.
Do old coins have value?
If you are having any old coin of 25 paise, you can get Rs 1.5 lakh. This may sound strange and funny, but it is true. You can earn the money after selling the old and rare coins to those who love to collect; them and are ready to shell out a hefty amount in exchange for the old coin. coin bazaar sell old notes