Indiamart Coin Buyer Contact Number: IndiaMART is India’s largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. With a 60% market share of the online B2B Classified space in India, the channel focuses on providing a platform to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Large Enterprises as well as individuals. Founded in 1999, the company’s mission is ‘to make doing business easy.
- 1 In Hindi:
- 2 History
- 3 IndiaMART for Buyers
- 4 Again Indiamart for Suppliers
- 5 Financials
- 6 Board of directors
- 7 Awards
- 8 Indiamart Coin Buyers Contact Number
- 9 Indiamart Coins Buyer WhatsApp Phone Numbers
- 10 How to sell the old coins?
- 11 FAQs on Indiamart Coin Buyer Contact Number
Indiamart Coin Buyer Contact Number: IndiaMART भारत का सबसे बड़ा ऑनलाइन B2B बाज़ार है, जो खरीदारों को आपूर्तिकर्ताओं से जोड़ता है। भारत में ऑनलाइन बी2बी क्लासिफाइड स्पेस के 60% बाजार हिस्से के साथ, चैनल छोटे और मध्यम उद्यमों (एसएमई), बड़े उद्यमों के साथ-साथ व्यक्तियों को एक मंच प्रदान करने पर ध्यान केंद्रित करता है। 1999 में स्थापित, कंपनी का मिशन ‘व्यापार करना आसान बनाना’ है।
- IndiaMART was launched in 1996 as a directory of websites for customers in the Delhi-NCR region by two cousins Dinesh Agarwal and Brijesh Agrawal. At that time India had only 15,000 internet users. By 1999, the directory had more than 1000 listings.
- After overcoming the dot-com bust, in 2008–09 when the recession hit the US, the company decided to pivot the focus from export-oriented business to India-focused B2B market and raised $10 million from Intel Capital in Series A round funding from Intel Capital, a part of which was invested in IndiaMART, One97 Communications and Global Talent Track.
- In November 2014, IndiaMART started promotional campaigns featuring Indian film actor Irrfan Khan as its brand ambassador.
- In March 2016, it raised Series C Funding from Amadeus Capital Partners and Quona Capital to scale up the activities of IndiaMART and Tolexo.
- In 2016 and 2019, IndiaMART invested in ProcMart and Vyapar.
- In June 2018, IndiaMART filed draft papers with SEBI to raise ₹600 crores through IPO and list on NSE and BSE. In June 2019, IndiaMART went public via an IPO of ₹474 crores. The issue was oversubscribed by 36 times by the end of the final day of the bidding. IndiaMART became the first online B2B marketplace to go public in India, and the first company to launch its IPO in the second tenure of the Modi government
IndiaMART for Buyers
- The convenience of connecting with sellers anytime, anywhere
- A wider marketplace with a range of products and suppliers
- Payment Protection Program
Again Indiamart for Suppliers
- Enhanced business visibility
- Increased credibility for your brand
- Lead Management System
- Instant Payment Solution: Pay with IndiaMART
- IndiaMART has 3,835* employees located across the nation
IndiaMart’s revenue registered a 29% CAGR over FY19 to ₹507 crores while it reported a net profit of ₹20 crores in FY19, according to a note from Angel Broking. It has zero debt and a sizeable cash balance. As of 31 March 2019, the company had 8.27 crore (82.70 million) registered buyers and 55.5 lakh (5.55 million) supplier storefronts in India and expect to maintain a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 29 per cent for the next two years.
It handles 97,000 product categories — ranging from machine parts, medical equipment and textile products to cranes, from thousands of towns and cities of India. Agfa HealthCare India, Case New Holland Construction Equipment (India), Hilti India, JCB India and Nobel Hygiene are a few big suppliers in the company’s marketplace.
IndiaMART had an aggregate of 32.5 crores (325.8 million), 55.2 crores (552.6 million) and 72.3 crores (723.5 million) visits in fiscals 2017, 2018 and 2019, respectively, of which 20.4 crore (204.8 million), 39.6 crores (396.9 million) and 55 crores (550.3 million) were mobile traffic, which is 63%, 72% and 76% of total traffic, respectively. The IndiaMART app has more than 1 crore (10 million) downloads with a 4.7 App rating on Android.
Board of directors
Dinesh Agarwal – Managing Director, Executive Director
Brijesh Kumar Agarwal – Whole Time Director
Dhruv Prakash – Non-Executive Director
Elizabeth Lucy Chapman – (Non-Executive Independent Director)
Vivek Narayan Gour – (Non-Executive Independent Director)
Rajesh Sawhney – (Non-Executive Independent Director)
- Nominated among the top three at Emerging India Awards 2008
- Red Herring 100 Asia Awards 2008
- Manthan Award 2013 for Buy Leads Under E-Business & Financial Inclusion Category
- IndiaMART Bags Best Business App Award at GMASA 2017
- ‘Best Business App’ at Drivers of Digital Summit & Awards, 2018
- ‘Best Online Classified Website’ at Drivers of Digital Summit & Awards, 2018
- ‘Best Online Classified Application’ at Drivers of Digital Summit & Awards, 2018
- India Law Awards 2019 for ‘Technology, Media and Telecommunication In-House Legal Team
- ‘Video Content in a Business Website- Special Mention’ at Video Media Awards and Summit 2019
Indiamart Coin Buyers Contact Number
If you have old coins like 1 anna, half anna, 2 annas or 3 annas, you can contact us by sending pictures of each old coin. If you have old 1, 2, 5 or 10 coins, you can also send a picture of them to sell. We are interested in buying all your old coins or pennies, so easily contact us to get the exact price of your old coins. Whether you are from any state or city, you can contact us for the sale of coins through the mobile numbers provided here, these are just old coin seller and old coin buyer numbers.
Indiamart Coins Buyer WhatsApp Phone Numbers
If you have any old royal coins for sale and are interested in selling us, you can get a reasonable price from us. We also have our own unique style of collecting ancient rare coins. Many people like to collect old coins or things. Other people also have such hobbies, they collect some old and rare coins. If these enthusiasts want to sell these coins, they can get the exact price of these ancient rare coins from us. You can exchange even lakhs of rupees for ancient rare coins.
How to sell the old coins?
Sometimes old coins, even if they are ten years old, can still be in your home. The elders in your family may still have British coins. If you find such rare coins at home, you can also sell them on our online site. The numbers of old coin buyers PURANE SIKKE KHARIDNE WALE are given here. Even if you have old gold or silver coins, you can still make a profit by selling them to us at a very good price. You can get the exact value of old coins by contacting us provided on our website and get all the information about their value etc. You can get a high price for this rare coin. If you would like to sell coins on the Tiwari Academy online platform, interested people will contact you.
FAQs on Indiamart Coin Buyer Contact Number
Can we sell old coins on Indiamart?
First, you need to visit the official website of IndiaMART which facilitates buyers and sellers to trade directly on these coins. Then, you will have to register yourself on the official website. After that, you have to click a picture of your coin and put it for sale on the website.
Can we sell old coins?
Old coins and notes are now sold/auctioned on multiple online platforms like OLX, Quikr, eBay, IndiaMart, and Coinbazaar. If you have a hobby of collecting old coins and notes then you have a good chance to earn lakhs of rupees by sitting at home.
How can I sell my old coins fast?
All you have to do is visit Quikr.com and register yourself as a seller on the website. Then click and upload a photo of the coin on the website. Buyers who are interested will contact you. You have to negotiate with them and sell the coin.
How can I sell 25 paise coins?
If you have this particular 25 paise silver colour coin, you can sell it online for up to Rs 1.50 lakh. If you have any of these coins and want to sell them, you must first register on the Indiamart website.
Does RBI buy old coins?
RBI has issued a warning that it does not deal in such things and never asks for such fees or commissions from anyone. RBI has issued a warning that it does not deal in such things and never asks for such fees or commissions from anyone.
How do I sell my 100-year-old coin?
To sell old coins, you have to go to Indiamart’s website – On this website, you have to create your account. After creating an account, you have to register yourself as a seller here. After registration, now you upload the picture of your coin and put it for sale