www Coinbazzar com: CoinBazzar is a popular app to buy and sell precious metal coins on the platform. The collection is amazing and the best part is you get authentic genuine products from trusted brands and that too online. The delivery and customer service are par excellence, very prompt in customer response. Old coins and notes are now sold/auctioned on multiple online platforms like OLX, Quikr, eBay, IndiaMart, and Coinbazaar. IndiaMart, Coinbazaar and Quikr are for the Indian market only, while Olx and eBay get international audiences too. www.coinbazzar.com india
www Coinbazzar com: CoinBazaar प्लेटफॉर्म पर कीमती धातु के सिक्के खरीदने और बेचने के लिए एक लोकप्रिय ऐप है। संग्रह अद्भुत है और सबसे अच्छी बात यह है कि आपको विश्वसनीय ब्रांडों से प्रामाणिक वास्तविक उत्पाद मिलते हैं और वह भी ऑनलाइन। वितरण और ग्राहक सेवा सर्वोत्कृष्ट हैं, ग्राहकों की प्रतिक्रिया में बहुत शीघ्र। पुराने सिक्के और नोट अब OLX, Quikr, Oldcoinsellingbazaar, IndiaMart, और Coinbazaar जैसे कई ऑनलाइन प्लेटफॉर्म पर बेचे/नीलामी किए जाते हैं। IndiaMart, Coinbazaar और Quikr केवल भारतीय बाजार के लिए हैं, जबकि Olx और eBay को अंतर्राष्ट्रीय दर्शक भी मिलते हैं।
How do I register the Coinbazzar coin?
New user registration
- Enter your name. A name is required!
- Enter your email. Email is required!
- Password. Password is required!
- Confirm password. Confirm password is required!
- Phone number. A phone number is required!
Want to earn money by selling old currency? Check how to do it
There is a famous saying in English, ‘Old is gold. It is a general tendency to brand anything old as waste and useless. We often forget the value that something ‘old’ carries and how it can actually come in handy. For example, old coins and currency notes. There tends to be a great demand for old coins and notes as they fall in the antique category, and hence, tend to fetch high prices in the market. Sometimes, a flaw in a coin or note makes it unique and increases its value multiple times. There are interested people who can go to any length to collect old coins and notes. Numismatists (coin or medal collectors) and notaphilists (who study or collect paper notes) are always searching for rare coins and notes. So, if you have anything like that, don’t hesitate to cash in and increase your bank balance.
Do you have an old note or coin?
It is widely believed that collectors look for the number ‘786’ in the serial number on currency notes. If you have any note with the three digits appearing in this specific order, then you can sell for a price as high as Rs 3 lakh. Yes, you have read that right. The reason is, that 786 is considered an auspicious number among the followers of Islam. A one rupee note belonging to 1977, 1978 or 1979, bearing the signature of former principal secretary, ministry of finance Hirubhai M Patel, can get you a maximum of Rs 45,000.
There was a time when a ten-rupee note issued in 1943 and signed by the first RBI Governor CD Deshmukh could fetch Rs 25,000. The note has the Ashoka pillar emblem printed on one side and a boat on the other side. There was also a craze for a two rupee coin released into circulation by the RBI in 1994, 1995, 1997 and 2000. At one point, people were selling it for more than Rs 5 lakh.
Here’s how you can sell your old notes on Coinbazzar:
- Open the homepage of Coinbazzar
- Then, get yourself registered as a seller by clicking on the registration tab on the homepage.
- You will have to take a good picture of the currency note you want to sell and upload it on the platform. Coinbazzar will show your listing to interested buyers.
- After seeing the advertisement, interested buyers will contact you. You can negotiate the price and then sell the note to the buyer.
The things you have to keep in mind while listing your coins:-
- Your product should be 100% genuine, No fake Product is allowed to be listed on our website.
- For the rarity of that particular coin, you should do some research on that particular coin. Is this Coin rare or not if the coin comes in the rare category then you can earn a good amount by selling that coin but on the same side of the coin is it not a rare coin then you will not get money? so, that’s why you should keep in your mind this point while listing or if want to be a seller.
- You should have a detailed knowledge of that particular coin like what are the things that makes a particular coin demanding, and what is the speciality of that coin. This is important because there are many coins that may also come in circulation and they look similar to normal coins but their value is a little bit higher due to some reasons like due to some errors, due to some particular dates etc… and for this Knowledge purpose, we have recently started doing blog which we will provide 100% genuine knowledge of coins. If your information about some rare coins and newly launched coins then visit coinbazzar
Some Rare Commemorative Coin:-
- 1974, Hyderabad Mint, Aluminium 10 Paise, Planned Families
- Rs 10 Maharana Pratap Set 475th Anniversary Issued In 2015
- Rs 10 Commemorative Coins 10 Different Varieties Set Bimetal Coins
- 100 and 10 Homi Bhabha Birth Year Coin set Issued in 2009 Unique and Rare
- 100 and 5 Bhagwan Mahavir 2600th Janm Kalyanak Very Rare Coin Set PROOF Issued in 2001
- 100 and 5 Bhagwan Mahavir 2600th Janm Kalyanak Very Rare Coin Set UNC Issued in 2001
- Rs 5 coin with dandi march on back side coin 20piece lot very very rare Fss steel
- RS 5 Birth Centenary of Begum Akhtar Coin lot of two packet Obverse: The lion capital of Ashoka pillar Reverse: Bust of Begam Akhtar facing front with dates 1914-2014 and legend BIRTH CENTENARY OF BEGAM AKHTAR in Roman and Devanagri
- Portugal 200 Escudos Expo ’98 commemorative coin Bimetallic: copper-nickel plated nickel centre in nickel brass ring WORLD CURRENCY COIN UNC
- TAIWAN 10 BAHT COMMEMORATIVE COIN UNC
- STATE OF BEHRAIN 100 FILLS COIN UNC
- Australia one dollar 10 different commemorative coin
- Gibraltar 50 pence, Old Ishu, Coin
- Isle of Man, 50 pence 1976, Coin
- Polska 10 Ze 1965 Commemorative Coin
- Canada 1967,25 Cent Coin, Silver UNC Coin
- 50 paise, 2009 Coins
- 89 th, Inter-Parliamentary 1993, One Rupee. Coin
- Sent Thiruvalluvar 1995 , Two Ruppe Coin
- 60 years of commonwealth coins 2009 Unc Silver set, Mumbai mint
- 1 Rs Commemorative Coin Misprint Bhartiya Reserve Bank Platinum Jubilee Hyderabad Mint 1935
- 550th, Shi Guru Nanak Dev Ji, Pakistan 550 Rupees, U.N.C. Very rare coin
- 60 Rupees silver (60 years of india govt. Mint Kolkata 1952-2012 ) proof coin
- 50 Rupees silver ongc 2006 Coin Biggest size silver Coin
- Poland 2 Zlote Nordic Gold
- Egypt,50 Qirsh Silver 1964 (Diversion of the Nile)
- Commonwealth Parliament 1991
- Ambedkar 1990, One Rupee
Top 10 Rare British India Coin:-
- 1840 One Rupee – William IV
- 1939 One Rupee – George V
- 1880 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1911 Half Rupee – George V
- 1879 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1920 Eight Anna – George V
- 1883 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1878 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1897 One Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1876 Half Rupee Calcutta Mint – Queen Victoria
Some rare old coins:-
- 2 anna 1955 rare old coin
- 50 Paise 1957 rare old coin
- 50 Paise 1959 rare old coin rare old coin
- 25 Paise 1980 Bombay mint rare old coin
- 5 Paise 1984 rare old coin rare old coin
- 1 pice 1953 Hyderabad mint rare old coin
- 50 Paise 1986 Bombay mint rare old c
FAQs on www Coinbazzar com
How do I sell coins online?
- Go to Coinbazzar and log in.
- Make a listing for your coin and click, upload pictures of the website.
- Interested and relevant buyers will get in touch with you directly via the details mentioned on the website.
- Negotiate and sell the coin at the highest price offered.
How much is a 2 rupee coin worth?
The Rs 2 coin create in 1994 and it has the Indian flag on it. The price of this rare Rs 2 coin set at Rs 5 lakh on the Coinbazzar website. A rare Re 1 coin of the Queen Victoria era is worth Rs 2 lakh online. The Re 1 coin British currency of George V King Emperor 1918 has valued at Rs 9 lakh.
Does RBI buy old coins?
It is clarified that the Reserve Bank of India does not deal in such matters and never seeks charges/ commissions of any sort.
What is the value of 1 Anna?
An anna (or ānna) was a currency unit formerly used in British India, equal to 1⁄16 of a rupee. It is subdivide into four (old) Paisa or twelve pies (thus there were 192 pies in a rupee). When the rupee decimalises and subdivides into 100 (new) paise, one anna was therefore equivalent to 6.25 paise.
Is 25 paise ban in India?
Coins of denomination of 25 paise and below will cease to be legal tender from June 30, 2011. These will not accept for exchange at bank branches and RBI Issue Offices from June 30, 2011
Why did India stop using paisa?
The raging inflation has made it virtually worthless. In 2011, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) phased out the 25 paise coins, more popularly known as “Chaar anna”.