Oldcoinsellingbazaar Sell Notes and Coins in India: Old coins or currency, which you may have been keeping as collectables, could be worth a fortune. There is a market out there that is interested in paying lakhs of rupees for these coins whose legal value could be much much less. If you have been sitting on top of these notes and coins, you would be surprised to know that you can sell them in India online as well. Not sure how, we are here to help. Below is a list of many methods one can use to sell old notes and coins in India online and earn a great deal of money. So without any further ado, let’s dig right into it.
- 1 In Hindi:
- 2 How much can you earn by selling old notes and coins in India?
- 3 Which old coins are available for sale in India?
- 4 How to sell old coins in India online
- 5 Is it legal to sell old coins in India?
- 6 Is there an offline market to sell old coins in India?
- 7 Steps for CoinBazaar download on Google Play Store
- 8 How to sell Notes with 786 Printed
- 9 FAQs on Oldcoinsellingbazaar Sell Notes and Coins in India
Oldcoinsellingbazaar Sell Notes and Coins in India: पुराने सिक्के या मुद्रा, जिन्हें आप संग्रहणीय के रूप में रखते रहे होंगे, एक भाग्य के लायक हो सकते हैं। वहाँ एक बाजार है जो इन सिक्कों के लिए लाखों रुपये का भुगतान करने में दिलचस्पी रखता है, जिसका कानूनी मूल्य बहुत कम हो सकता है। अगर आप इन नोटों और सिक्कों के ऊपर बैठे हैं तो आपको जानकर हैरानी होगी कि आप इन्हें भारत में ऑनलाइन भी बेच सकते हैं। सुनिश्चित नहीं है कि कैसे, हम यहां मदद करने के लिए हैं। भारत में पुराने नोटों और सिक्कों को ऑनलाइन बेचने और अच्छी खासी कमाई करने के कई तरीकों की सूची नीचे दी गई है। तो बिना किसी और हलचल के, आइए इसके बारे में ठीक से जानें।
How much can you earn by selling old notes and coins in India?
One can certainly fetch a good amount of money by selling old coins and notes in India. 25 paise and 50 paise coins, which have been demonetised, were available to buy for as much as Rs 1.5 lakh in the country last year. There are people who are more than interested in shelling out thousands and lakhs of rupees on such banned currencies for collection purposes. You just need to approach them directly by listing your old coins or notes on certain online platforms.
Also, Read- Old Coin Sell, Sites to Sell Old Coins, Coins & Notes High in Demand, FAQs… Read More
Which old coins are available for sale in India?
10 paisa coins, released between 1957 to 1963. These were the first coins released in republic India. The old coins were made of copper-nickel metal that weighs about 5 grams and has a diameter of 23 mm. Ashoka pillar was inscribed and India and Bharat were written on one side, while the other side has 10 Naye paise written in Devnagri script with “Rupaye ka dasvan bhag” minted on it. The year of minting is inscribed at the bottom of the coin along with the mintmark. If media reports are anything to go by, these 10 paisa old coins can fetch you around Rs 1000 online.
How to sell old coins in India online
Below are the online platforms where you can list your old coins and notes. By looking at others coin listings, you’ll get an idea about the prices and accordingly set your own depending upon the year mentioned on the coins. The older the coin, the higher it can be sold. The year indicates the minting date of the coins, so suppose a coin that was made back in 1984 holds more sale value than a coin made in 1998.
Job Application, Free Computer Institute Registration in India, Computer Courses Franchise in India, Computer Centre Franchise in India, Computer Centre Franchise Opportunity in India.
Coinbazaar is a website dedicated to buying and selling antique items such as medals, ancient currencies and old coins & notes as well. Here’s how to get registered and make a listing for your own coins.
Sell old coins and notes on Coinbazaar
- Head over to the official site here
- Click on “store manager” in the top right corner
- To register, enter your email ID and a password
- Hit “register”
- Now you can start listing the old coins by uploading pictures, details and price
OLX is a well-known marketplace for buying and selling used and second-hand stuff. Many people are using this platform to sell their old coins as well. Here’s how you can too.
Also, Read- Old Currency Value, Factors that Affect Value, Evaluating Currencies, FAQs… Read More
Sell old coins and notes on OLX
- Head over to OLX.
- To register as a seller, click “Sell” on the top right corner
- Enter your mobile number or just go ahead by signing up with your Google account
- Once done, you’ll be registered on the platform
- To list the coins, take clear pictures of the coins and fill in the desired price and additional details
- When someone shows interest, he/she will contact you via OLX itself or through a phone call
- Note:- In case you decide to buy from such platforms, always visit and have a look at the item yourself first before making any advanced payments. Especially in this case, where thousands of rupees are at stake.
Just like OLX, Quickr is another platform that involves the exchange of old items and products including old and demonetized coins & notes.
Sell old coins and notes on Quikr
- Head over to Quikr
- On the top right corner, select “Login/Register”
- Enter your phone number, name, email ID and preferred password and hit “continue”
- From here on, you can start listing your coins by uploading high-quality images along with the desired price
- When someone shows interest, he/she will contact you via Quikr itself or through a phone call
Monginis Franchise Business, vianacare.com, List of Abbreviations, Jharkhand Rojgar, While Meaning in Hindi.
Is it legal to sell old coins in India?
There isn’t exactly any confirmation regarding the legality of selling old coins in India but as long as you don’t indulge in any fraudulent activities like charging commissions on behalf of government authorities like the RBI, you should be fine with it. Also, there already are numerous listings for old coins on online platforms.
Is there an offline market to sell old coins in India?
It all depends from region to region. You can always try your luck and find local traders who regularly deal in antique items, including old coins and notes which are no longer in circulation. A simple Google search may do the job.
Also, Read- Old coin selling Bazaar Old Note Sell, To sell old currencies online & FAQs… Read More
Steps for CoinBazaar download on Google Play Store
- On your device, open Google Play Store Google Play or visit the Google Play store on a web browser.
- Search or browse for the Coin Bazaar app.
- Select the app from the list.
- Select Install.
How to sell Notes with 786 Printed
People looking to sell their unique notes with 786 mentioned in the serial number can do so with a few easy steps. Here’s how:
- Go to the website Oldcoinsellingbazaar.
- Click on the registration tab on the homepage and register yourself as a seller.
- Take a clear, good-quality picture of the note you intend to sell and upload it on the platform. Oldcoinsellingbazaar will show your listing to buyers on the lookout for such a note.
- Interested buyers will contact you after seeing your advertisement. You can finalise the price and sell them the note.
Also, Read- Coinbazaar Com Website, How to Register, Key Highlights, Products, FAQs… Read More
FAQs on Oldcoinsellingbazaar Sell Notes and Coins in India
Does RBI buy old coins?
It is clarified that the Reserve Bank of India does not deal in such matters and never seeks charges/ commissions of any sort
Can I sell my old coins to the bank?
For selling old banknotes and coins, people are asking for fees/commissions or taxes. The Reserve Bank has said in its statement that it is not involved in any such activity and will never ask for any fee or commission from anyone for such transactions
How can I sell my 786 number note?
If you have this specific number 786 note, you can simply earn a billionaire while sitting at home in this situation. You can sell notes with these numbers like 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, and 2000 rupees by registering on the Oldcoinsellingbazaar website
How can I check my Indian currency serial number?
The Reserve Bank of India at present issues fresh banknote packets containing one hundred (100) serially numbered banknotes. Each banknote bears a distinctive serial number along with a prefix. The prefix consists of the numeral and a letter/letters and is followed by a serial number.
What is the value of 500 rs note 786?
An old note of the 786 series can get you a good price online. The number is considered lucky by Muslims and selling bills with that specific number can make you gain some moolah without actually doing much. So, if you are in possession of such a note, do not hesitate to put it up on Oldcoinsellingbazaar.
How do I sell my 100-year-old coin?
To sell old coins, you have to go to Indiamart’s website. On this website, you have to create your account. After creating an account, you have to register yourself as a seller here. After registration, now you upload the picture of your coin and put it for sale