Quikr Coin: Quikr is an Indian online marketplace and classified advertising company, based in Bangalore, India. It was founded by Pranay Chulet. Quikr has listings in over 1000 cities in India in categories such as mobile phones, household goods, cars, real estate, jobs, services, old coins and education. Quikr is free classifieds and online marketplace that helps users to sell, buy, rent, or discover anything across India. quikr old coin
- 1 In Hindi:
- 2 The demand for Old 2 Rupees Coin on Quikr
- 3 How to sell old 2 Rupees coins on Quikr
- 4 Selling your coins at auction makes sense
- 5 FAQs on Quikr Coin
Quikr एक भारतीय ऑनलाइन बाज़ार और वर्गीकृत विज्ञापन कंपनी है, जो बैंगलोर, भारत में स्थित है। इसकी स्थापना प्रणय चुलेट ने की थी। मोबाइल फोन, घरेलू सामान, कार, रियल एस्टेट, नौकरी, सेवाएं, पुराने सिक्के और शिक्षा जैसी श्रेणियों में क्विकर की भारत के 1000 से अधिक शहरों में लिस्टिंग है। क्विकर एक मुफ्त क्लासीफाइड और ऑनलाइन मार्केटप्लेस है जो उपयोगकर्ताओं को पूरे भारत में कुछ भी बेचने, खरीदने, किराए पर लेने या खोजने में मदद करता है। quikr com old coin
The demand for Old 2 Rupees Coin on Quikr
- If you have an old Rs 2 coin then you can sell it. However, the coin should be from 1994 and should have the Indian flag on it.
- If you manage to find the old Rs 2 coin then you can sell it on Quikr to earn a good price. However, the coin should be from 1994 and should have the Indian flag on the backside.
- All you have to do is visit Quikr and register yourself as a seller on the website. Then click and upload a photo of the coin on the website. Buyers who are interested will contact you. You have to negotiate with them and sell the coin.
- Similarly, Queen Victoria’s one rupee silver coin of the British era is worth Rs 2 lakh. Similarly, the one rupee British coin made in 1918 can fetch Rs 9 lakh. These coins are being sold on the e-commerce site Quikr. These coins are in great demand in the market.
Also, Read- www Coinbazzar com, How to sell on Coinbazzar, List of Rare Coins, FAQs… Read More
Information About More Old Coins
- Another series that is extremely popular is the ‘786’. This series is in very high demand among Muslims. Currency notes with the ‘786’ series are considered auspicious and owning one is a sign of prosperity.
- According to media reports, if you own coins in the denomination of Rs 5 and Rs 10 with Mata Vaishno Devi engraved on them, you can earn lakhs of rupees by putting them up for auction. These coins were issued by the government in 2002 and are in high demand. Since Hindus greatly revered Mata Vaishno Devi there are many who are willing to spend lakhs to own one such coin.
- On this website, you can also earn straight Rs 45,000 without doing anything by just sitting in the comfort of your home. You just have to possess an old rupee note dating back to the years 1977-1979.
- The only catch is that the old rupee note should have the signature of the former principal secretary, ministry of finance, Hirubhai M Patel, who served his tenure from 1977-1979 under Prime Minister Morarji Desai.
How to sell old 2 Rupees coins on Quikr
You’ve probably heard that you may obtain lakhs of rupees in return for a coin. Have you ever pondered who purchases these items? Hobbies are popular, and collecting antiques provides a distinct type of enjoyment. There are many people like this in the world. Such people already have an antique collection. If you have ancient coins, you can collect lakhs of rupees in exchange for them.
Job Application, Free Computer Institute Registration in India, Computer Courses Franchise in India, Computer Centre Franchise in India, Computer Centre Franchise Opportunity in India.
Old 2 rupee coin will make lakhpati
If you have a Rs 2 coin from the 1994 series in your piggy bank or purse, you will instantly receive Rs 5 lakh. These coins are in extremely high demand. This coin’s reverse features a design created in honour of World Food Day. On the Quikr website, the price of these rare coins has been set at Rs 5 lakh. We will show you how to profit from this.
These coins are also in demand
Similarly, one rupee silver coin of Queen Victoria was worth two lakh rupees during British rule. The denomination of a one rupee British coin increased to 9 lakh rupees in 1918. Quikr, an e-commerce site, is selling these coins. These coins have a lot of demand on the market. Now it is up to the seller and buyer to decide how much they want to buy and sell it for.
You will be able to sell 2 rupees coin like this
- You can sell a 2 rupee coin online on the ad platform Quikr if you have one.
- On this website, buyers are paying a high price for this rare coin.
- To sell a 2 rupee coin on Quikr, you must first register as a seller.
- After that, you must click the coin’s photo to upload it.
- After that, you must provide your phone number and e-mail address.
- The information you enter will be verified by the website.
- On this website, there are two types of alternatives. Now is the time to buy and sell coins. To sell this coin, select Make an Offer from the drop-down menu. You take a picture of the coin and then upload it. After that, the buyer will contact you personally. You can sell your coin this way. The amount of money you will receive is determined by coin collectors. For rare coins, it is sometimes possible to obtain more rupees than the stipulated price.
Also, Read- OLX Old Coins Price List, About OLX, How to Sell Old Coins in India, FAQs… Read More
Selling your coins at auction makes sense
The main benefits of selling coins at auction are:
- A large international base of enthusiastic buyers
- Extensive advertising in numismatic magazines and promotion via social media and online.
- Combine live auction with internet and phone bids to achieve the best price.
- You’ll generally get a price which is closer to the coin’s ‘retail’ value.
- When bidders compete for coins – the price can quickly escalate.
- Coins can be placed into the most suitable ‘type’ of auction.
- No charges for insurance, lotting, valuation or transport.
- Reserves can be set to ensure they only sell for realistic values.
- Discreet and high-quality advice from experts coupled with competent valuations and descriptions.
- You don’t need to attend the sale – but are welcome to come and share in the excitement of the day.
Monginis Franchise Business, vianacare.com, List of Abbreviations, Jharkhand Rojgar, While Meaning in Hindi.
FAQs on Quikr Coin
Is Quikr genuine?
2015 saw Quikr become the 2nd most trusted e-commerce brand in India according to the Brand Equity Survey. Our continued endeavour is to bring you a safe, credible and trustworthy platform to buy and sell. We moderate every ad that is displayed on the Quikr platform. quikr sell old coin
Is selling Indian coins legal?
Yes, you can sell old coins and notes in India and you can do so even on online websites like Quikr etc. However, they can be sold like goods and to people like coin collectors and won’t be legal tender for exchange.
Does RBI buy old coins?
RBI has issued a warning that it does not deal in such things and never asks for such fees or commissions from anyone. RBI has issued a warning that it does not deal in such things and never asks for such fees or commissions from anyone
Do coins really get sold on Quikr?
Yes! you heard that right. If you manage to find the old Rs 2 coin then you can sell it on Quikr to earn a good price.
Also, Read- Oldcoinsellingbazaar Sell Notes and Coins in India, All Platforms Available for Selling Old Coins… Read More
How do I know if my coin is worth money?
There are three primary variables that help determine the value of a coin.
- Initial Mintage Number. This refers to how many of the coins were originally minted and available in the market.
- Coin Grade. The better condition your coin is in, the more valuable it can be.
What coins are in high demand?
Silver and gold American Eagles generally take the top spot on the average list of most wanted coins, at least in the English-speaking world. That means, if you happen to have one for sale, you shouldn’t have too much of a problem finding a buyer, especially in an online setting.
How do you sell old coins fast online?
Quikr is a platform that involves the exchange of old items and products including old and demonetized coins & notes.
- Head over to Quikr.
- On the top right corner, select “Login/Register”
- Enter your phone number, name, email ID and preferred password and hit “continue”
What is the category for coins in Quikr?
Shop for coins and stamps from different countries at Quikr online store. Home & Lifestyle,Coins – Stamps 10 Rs. Coins two numbers (15 rays and 10 rays), Nritya Mudra 2 Rs and 1 Re coin one number each, 25 Paise Cu-Ni coins two and Rhino coins (S.S) coins two numbers. All are in very good condition. quikr coin sell