Indian Currency Note with Holy No 786 Rs 500 Slightly Used: Those who have a 786-digit wall note can get up to Rs 3 lakh in one bid of the note. So, if you have a collection of notes and there is a series of 786 number notes, then do not delay. 786 is considered a lucky or holy number. Especially, the significance of this number in Islam is above everything. The number is believed as a numeric form of the Arabic phrase “Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim”, meaning, ‘In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful’
- 1 In Hindi:
- 2 About 786 Series Currencies
- 3 Review These Points Before The Final Execution
- 4 Significance of ‘786’
- 5 RBI Caution Against Coin/Note Trading Online
- 6 786 minted Notes
- 7 FAQs on Indian Currency Note with Holy No 786 Rs 500 Slightly Used
- 7.1 Why is 786 a holy number?
- 7.2 Who invented 786 in Islam?
- 7.3 What is the value of 10 RS note 786?
- 7.4 Is it legal to sell Indian currency notes at higher prices online?
- 7.5 How do I find the value of old money?
- 7.6 What serial numbers on bills are worth money?
- 7.7 Where can I exchange old currency?
- 7.8 Do banks take old notes?
Indian Currency Note with Holy No 786 Rs 500 Slightly Used: जिनके पास 786 अंकों का वॉल नोट है, उन्हें नोट की एक बोली में 3 लाख रुपए तक मिल सकते हैं। तो अगर आपके पास नोटों का संग्रह है और 786 नंबर के नोटों की श्रंखला है, तो देर न करें। 786 को भाग्यशाली या पवित्र अंक माना जाता है। खासकर इस्लाम में इस अंक का महत्व सब से ऊपर है। संख्या को अरबी वाक्यांश “बिस्मिल्लाह अल-रहमान अल-रहीम” का एक संख्यात्मक रूप माना जाता है, जिसका अर्थ है, ‘भगवान के नाम पर, सबसे दयालु, सबसे दयालु’
About 786 Series Currencies
If you are looking out for ways to make some fast bucks, then you shouldn’t miss out on some of the coolest ways to earn. If you have a stock of old Indian currencies, you may hit the jackpot and make around Rs 3 lakh.
Open up your box where you have stored the Indian currencies and search for the banknotes. Check out the serial number of the notes. If the note has a serial number ending with ‘786’, you are probably a few steps away from becoming a ‘Lakhpati’.
Also, Read- Indiamart Coin Buyer Contact Number, History, Board of Directors, Awards, FAQs…
Review These Points Before The Final Execution
- Make sure about the authenticity of the currency note.
- The banknotes must be issued by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- The notes must be in good condition.
- You can exchange all currency notes in circulation, i.e. Rs 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 2000. You can also look out for old notes which are unused.
- Above all, make sure the serial number of the note ends with ‘786’.
Significance of ‘786’
786 is considered a lucky or holy number. Especially, the significance of this number in Islam is above everything. The number is believed as a numeric form of the Arabic phrase “Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim”, meaning, ‘In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
For this reason, the demand for currency notes with 786 serial numbers is high. You need to follow a few steps after finding the currency note/s with 786 serial numbers which can likely fetch you a huge amount of money.
Job Application, Free Computer Institute Registration in India, Computer Courses Franchise in India, Computer Centre Franchise in India, Computer Centre Franchise Opportunity in India.
Steps To Follow
- Search for coin trading sites like Old coin selling bazaar, Coinbazaar or Quikr.
- Register yourself and open an account on any of these sites.
- Click a photo of the banknotes with the ‘786’ serial number.
- Upload the pictures of the notes on the site following the steps.
- Update your address, mobile number and email address.
- Quote a price for your item.
- Interested bidders will contact you.
- However, you can bargain with the purchaser and lock the final deal as suitable.
- The buyer will directly contact you. Hence, you can set the terms of payment and delivery.
Prevailing time is tough for many as they have lost their jobs and source of earnings owing to the pandemic situation. People are searching for several other ways to make some money and strengthen their financial condition. If you are one among such persons, you can try your luck and may earn cash exchanging cash.
Also, Read- www Coinbazzar com, How to sell on Coinbazzar, List of Rare Coins, FAQs… Read More
RBI Caution Against Coin/Note Trading Online
- A few days back, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) had cautioned the public from falling prey to ‘fictitious deals’ offered by unscrupulous elements by using its name to sell or buy old coins and notes.
- In its letter, RBI stated that “It has come to the notice of RBI that certain elements are fraudulently using the name/ logo of Reserve Bank of India, and seeking charges/ commission/ tax from the public, in transactions related to buying and selling of old banknotes and coins through various online/ offline platforms.”
- Further clarifying about the online trading of coins/notes, it said, “It is clarified that Reserve Bank of India does not deal in such matters and never seeks charges/ commissions of any sort. Reserve Bank of India has also not authorised any institution/ firm/ person etc. to collect charges/ commission on its behalf in such transactions.”
Also, Read- Oldcoinsellingbazaar Sell Notes and Coins in India, All Platforms Available for Selling Old Coins… Read More
786 minted Notes
Rare currency notes and coins have always been objects of desire for those who collect them. Specific serial numbers, images, or even a flaw can make an ordinary coin or bill unique, increasing its value manifold. If you happen to have such an item in your possession, you could earn lakhs of rupees from something that has a face value of only a fraction of that amount.
One such attribute that collectors look for is the number ‘786’ in the serial number on currency notes. These three digits appearing in this specific order can appreciate the note’s value to as high as ₹3 lakh. The number 786 is considered auspicious among followers of Islam. Putting such a bill online for auction can get you thousands, or even lakhs, of rupees irrespective of the note’s actual value.
An easy way to do this is by putting such a note up for auction on Oldcoinsellingbazaar. The well-known e-commerce website, among other things, allows people to sell and purchase unique currency notes and coins. While there are other platforms too, and some even opt to advertise their rare notes on social media, Oldcoinsellingbazaar happens to be a preferred platform due to its legacy as a longstanding online marketplace.
Monginis Franchise Business, vianacare.com, List of Abbreviations, Jharkhand Rojgar, While Meaning in Hindi.
People looking to sell their unique notes with 786 mentioned in the serial number can do so with a few easy steps. Here’s how:
- Go to www.Oldcoinsellingbazaar.com
- Click on the registration tab on the homepage and register yourself as a seller.
- Take a clear, good-quality picture of the note you intend to sell and upload it on the platform. Oldcoinsellingbazaar will show your listing to buyers on the lookout for such a note.
FAQs on Indian Currency Note with Holy No 786 Rs 500 Slightly Used
Why is 786 a holy number?
In Arabic literature, there is a numerology equation in which words and abjad letters converted into numbers gives 786 as a conversion of the words in Arabic Besm Allah AlRahman AlRahim which literally means in English: “In the Name of Allah (i.e. God) the Compassionate the Merciful”.
Who invented 786 in Islam?
“786″ is the total value of the letters of “Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim”. In Arabic, there are two methods of arranging letters.
Also, Read- OLX Old Coins Price List, About OLX, How to Sell Old Coins in India, FAQs… Read More
What is the value of 10 RS note 786?
The rules of trading old coins and notes are straightforward – the more collectable the currency, the more money it fetches. In one such case, collectors who have old Rs 10 notes with 786 serial can make up to Rs 5 lakh online.
Is it legal to sell Indian currency notes at higher prices online?
Yes, you can sell old coins and notes in India and you can do so even on online websites like eBay etc. However, they can be traded like goods to people like coin collectors and won’t be legal tender for exchange.
How do I find the value of old money?
Search through the sold listings and try to find a bill that has the same characteristics as your old money — condition, errors, etc. Use the sold value of similar items to assess the value of your old note or bill. These steps provide the quickest way for you to determine the value of your old money
What serial numbers on bills are worth money?
Low Serial Numbers are quite popular to collect, paper money collectors usually look out for any number below 100 or even 1,000 as they’re the most desirable of the low serial numbers. Such as any number below 00001000, or 00000100
Where can I exchange old currency?
All these notes can be exchanged at the counters of any public sector bank; branch, any currency chest branch of a private sector bank or any Issue Office of the Reserve Bank of India. There is no need to fill out any form for doing this.
Do banks take old notes?
If you have old paper notes that are no longer in circulation, your bank may exchange these for you, for a limited time, however, this is down to the banks’ discretion.