Coin Bazaar com login: Coin Bazaar is a popular app to buy and sell precious metal coins on the platform. The platform was founded in October 2012 and is available on Google Play Store for Android users besides the web portal. On numerous festivals and other occasions, Indians purchase gold and silver coins for investment and gifting. Every household saves gold and silver for future needs and uncertainty. The Coin Bazaar App offers all Indians the biggest selection of precious coins at LIVE rates.
Coin Bazaar com login: सिक्का बाजार प्लेटफॉर्म पर कीमती धातु के सिक्के खरीदने और बेचने के लिए एक लोकप्रिय ऐप है। प्लेटफ़ॉर्म की स्थापना अक्टूबर 2012 में हुई थी और यह वेब पोर्टल के अलावा Android उपयोगकर्ताओं के लिए Google Play Store पर उपलब्ध है। कई त्योहारों और अन्य अवसरों पर, भारतीय निवेश और उपहार देने के लिए सोने और चांदी के सिक्के खरीदते हैं। हर घर भविष्य की जरूरतों और अनिश्चितता के लिए सोना-चांदी बचाता है। कॉइन बाजार ऐप सभी भारतीयों को लाइव दरों पर कीमती सिक्कों का सबसे बड़ा चयन प्रदान करता है।
Steps for Coin Bazaar download on Google Play Store
- On your device, open Google Play Store Google Play or visit the Google Play store on a web browser.
- Search or browse for the Coinbazar app.
- Select the app from the list.
- Select Install.
How do I register in the Coinbazar coin?
New user registration
- Enter your name. A name is required!
- Enter your email. Email is required!
- Password. Password is required!
- Confirm password. Confirm password is required!
- Phone number. A phone number is required!
How to sell old coins on Coin Bazaar?
- Provide a daily selling price to Coinbazar.
- On Coinbazar, always keep a stock of the displayed products.
- Orders are sent to Coinbazar on time.
- Provide certified packaging for the coins or products you’re selling.
- Any complaint or issue with quality or purity will be the seller’s or brand’s responsibility.
Sell old notes on Coin Bazaar
Coinbazar has a variety of coins and notes that users can choose from to buy or sell. The various categories include ANCIENT COINS, Mughal Coins, Medals, ERROR OR MISPRINTS NOTES, Stamps and more. Read on to know how to sell old coins and notes on Coinbazar.
About Coin Bazaar
As mentioned on the official website, in the field of numismatics, Coinbazzar.com is India’s leading company. Their journey began on March 23, 2015, when the website Coin Bazaar.com went live for the first time on the internet. The company was registered as a Private Limited Company in 2020. Numismatic Coin Collections Private Limited is Coin Bazaar’s registered name. Coinbazar’s mission is to make collecting simple and affordable while ensuring that all items are authentic.
Want to earn money by selling old currency? Check how to do it
There is a famous saying in English, ‘Old is gold. It is a general tendency to brand anything old as waste and useless. We often forget the value that something ‘old’ carries and how it can actually come in handy. For example, old coins and currency notes. There tends to be a great demand for old coins and notes as they fall in the antique category, and hence, tend to fetch high prices in the market. Sometimes, a flaw in a coin or note makes it unique and increases its value multiple times. There are interested people who can go to any length to collect old coins and notes. Numismatists (coin or medal collectors) and notaphilists (who study or collect paper notes) are always searching for rare coins and notes. So, if you have anything like that, don’t hesitate to cash in and increase your bank balance.
The things you have to keep in mind while listing your coins:-
- Your product should be 100% genuine, No fake Products allow listed on our website.
- For the rarity of that particular coin, you should do some research on that particular coin. Is this Coin rare or not if the coin comes in the rare category then you can earn a good amount by selling that coin but on the same side of the coin is it not a rare coin then you will not get money? so, that’s why you should keep in your mind this point while listing or if want to be a seller.
- You should have a detailed knowledge of that particular coin like what are the things that makes a particular coin demanding, and what is the speciality of that coin. This is important because there are many coins that may also come in circulation and they look similar to normal coins but their value is a little bit higher due to some reasons like due to some errors, due to some particular dates etc… and for this Knowledge purpose, we have recently started doing blog which we will provide 100% genuine knowledge of coins. If you information about some rare coins and newly launched coins then visit coin Bazaar
Top 10 Rare British India Coin:-
- 1840 One Rupee – William IV
- 1939 One Rupee – George V
- 1880 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1911 Half Rupee – George V
- 1879 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1920 Eight Anna – George V
- 1883 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1878 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1897 One Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1876 Half Rupee Calcutta Mint – Queen Victoria
Some Rare Commemorative Coin:-
- 1974, Hyderabad Mint, Aluminium 10 Paise, Planned Families
- Rs 10 Maharana Pratap Set 475th Anniversary Issued In 2015
- Rs 10 Commemorative Coins 10 Different Varieties Set Bimetal Coins
- 100 and 10 Homi Bhabha Birth Year Coin set Issued in 2009 Unique and Rare
- 100 and 5 Bhagwan Mahavir 2600th Janm Kalyanak Very Rare Coin Set PROOF Issued in 2001
- 100 and 5 Bhagwan Mahavir 2600th Janm Kalyanak Very Rare Coin Set UNC Issued in 2001
- Rs 5 coin with dandi march on back side coin 20piece lot very very rare Fss steel
- RS 5 Birth Centenary of Begum Akhtar Coin lot of two packet Obverse: The lion capital of Ashoka pillar Reverse: Bust of Begam Akhtar facing front with dates 1914-2014 and legend BIRTH CENTENARY OF BEGAM AKHTAR in Roman and Devanagri
- Portugal 200 Escudos Expo ’98 commemorative coin Bimetallic: copper-nickel plated nickel centre in nickel brass ring WORLD CURRENCY COIN UNC
- TAIWAN 10 BAHT COMMEMORATIVE COIN UNC
- STATE OF BEHRAIN 100 FILLS COIN UNC
- Australia one dollar 10 different commemorative coin
- Gibraltar 50 pence, Old Ishu, Coin
- Isle of Man, 50 pence 1976, Coin
- Polska 10 Ze 1965 Commemorative Coin
- Canada 1967,25 Cent Coin, Silver UNC Coin
- 50 paise, 2009 Coins
- 89 th, Inter-Parliamentary 1993, One Rupee. Coin
- Sent Thiruvalluvar 1995 , Two Ruppe Coin
- 60 years of commonwealth coins 2009 Unc Silver set, Mumbai mint
- 1 Rs Commemorative Coin Misprint Bhartiya Reserve Bank Platinum Jubilee Hyderabad Mint 1935
- 550th, Shi Guru Nanak Dev Ji, Pakistan 550 Rupees, U.N.C. Very rare coin
- 60 Rupees silver (60 years of india govt. Mint Kolkata 1952-2012 ) proof coin
- 50 Rupees silver ongc 2006 Coin Biggest size silver Coin
- Poland 2 Zlote Nordic Gold
- Egypt,50 Qirsh Silver 1964 (Diversion of the Nile)
- Commonwealth Parliament 1991
- Ambedkar 199
FAQs on Coin Bazaar com login
What is the coin Bazaar website?
We are India’s No.1 Platform to buy Gold Coins and Silver Coins Online at Lowest Price and Live Rates Today in India.
How do I find the value of my coins?
Multiply the weight of the coin by the percentage “fineness” of the coin (the percentage of the coin that is gold or silver). This will establish how much of the precious metal you have to sell. Multiply the result of the first calculation by the current price of the precious metal in the coin.
How do I know if my coins are valuable?
There are three primary variables that help determine the value of a coin.
- Initial Mintage Number. This refers to how many of the coins were originally minted and available in the market.
- Coin Grade. The better condition your coin is in, the more valuable it can be.
Can you clean coins without losing value?
Generally, it is better to leave your antique metal currency alone than it is to try and erase all the grime and grit off of those coins. Cleaning or polishing rare coins devalues them. So, if you’re planning on selling them, get an appraisal before attempting to clean your coins.
What liquid cleans coins the best?
The salt and acetic acid in vinegar do the trick. Hot sauce, like Tabasco or taco sauce, also will remove the oxides from pennies. As in ketchup, salt and vinegar are both in hot sauce. Coke and off-brand colas will quickly remove the tarnish.