www Coinbazar com login: Coinbazar is a popular app to buy and sell precious metal coins on the platform. The platform was founded in October 2012 and is available on Google Play Store for Android users besides the web portal. On numerous festivals and other occasions, Indians purchase gold and silver coins for investment and gifting. Every household saves gold and silver for future needs and uncertainty. The CoinBazar App offers all Indians the biggest selection of precious coins at LIVE rates.
www Coinbazar com login: CoinBazar प्लेटफॉर्म पर कीमती धातु के सिक्के खरीदने और बेचने के लिए एक लोकप्रिय ऐप है। प्लेटफ़ॉर्म की स्थापना अक्टूबर 2012 में हुई थी और यह वेब पोर्टल के अलावा Android उपयोगकर्ताओं के लिए Google Play Store पर उपलब्ध है। कई त्योहारों और अन्य अवसरों पर, भारतीय निवेश और उपहार देने के लिए सोने और चांदी के सिक्के खरीदते हैं। हर घर भविष्य की जरूरतों और अनिश्चितता के लिए सोना-चांदी बचाता है। CoinBazar ऐप सभी भारतीयों को LIVE दरों पर कीमती सिक्कों का सबसे बड़ा चयन प्रदान करता है।
Steps for CoinBazaar download on Google Play Store
- On your device, open Google Play Store Google Play or visit the Google Play store on a web browser.
- Search or browse for the Coinbazar app.
- Select the app from the list.
- Select Install.
How do I register in the Coinbazar coin?
New user registration
- Enter your name. A name is required!
- Enter your email. Email is required!
- Password. Password is required!
- Confirm password. Confirm password is required!
- Phone number. A phone number is required!
Sell old notes on Coinbazar
Coinbazar has a variety of coins and notes that users can choose from to buy or sell. The various categories include ANCIENT COINS, Mughal Coins, Medals, ERROR OR MISPRINTS NOTES, Stamps and more. Read on to know how to sell old coins and notes on Coinbazar.
How to sell old coins on Coinbazar?
- Provide a daily selling price to Coinbazar.
- On Coinbazar, always keep a stock of the displayed products.
- Orders are sent to Coinbazar on time.
- Provide certified packaging for the coins or products you’re selling.
- Any complaint or issue with quality or purity will be the seller’s or brand’s responsibility.
As mentioned on the official website, in the field of numismatics, Coinbazzar.com is India’s leading company. Their journey began on March 23, 2015, when the website Coinbazzar.com went live for the first time on the internet. The company was registered as a Private Limited Company in 2020. Numismatic Coin Collections Private Limited is Coinbazar’s registered name. Coinbazar’s mission is to make collecting simple and affordable while ensuring that all items are authentic.
Want to earn money by selling old currency? Check how to do it
There is a famous saying in English, ‘Old is gold. It is a general tendency to brand anything old as waste and useless. We often forget the value that something ‘old’ carries and how it can actually come in handy. For example, old coins and currency notes. There tends to be a great demand for old coins and notes as they fall in the antique category, and hence, tend to fetch high prices in the market. Sometimes, a flaw in a coin or note makes it unique and increases its value multiple times. There are interested people who can go to any length to collect old coins and notes. Numismatists (coin or medal collectors) and notaphilists (who study or collect paper notes) are always searching for rare coins and notes. So, if you have anything like that, don’t hesitate to cash in and increase your bank balance.
The things you have to keep in mind while listing your coins:-
- Your product should be 100% genuine, No fake Products allow listed on our website.
- For the rarity of that particular coin, you should do some research on that particular coin. Is this Coin rare or not if the coin comes in the rare category then you can earn a good amount by selling that coin but on the same side of the coin is it not a rare coin then you will not get money? so, that’s why you should keep in your mind this point while listing or if want to be a seller.
- You should have a detailed knowledge of that particular coin like what are the things that makes a particular coin demanding, and what is the speciality of that coin. This is important because there are many coins that may also come in circulation and they look similar to normal coins but their value is a little bit higher due to some reasons like due to some errors, due to some particular dates etc… and for this Knowledge purpose, we have recently started doing blog which we will provide 100% genuine knowledge of coins. If your information about some rare coins and newly launched coins then visit coinbazar
Some Rare Commemorative Coin:-
- 1974, Hyderabad Mint, Aluminium 10 Paise, Planned Families
- Rs 10 Maharana Pratap Set 475th Anniversary Issued In 2015
- Rs 10 Commemorative Coins 10 Different Varieties Set Bimetal Coins
- 100 and 10 Homi Bhabha Birth Year Coin set Issued in 2009 Unique and Rare
- 100 and 5 Bhagwan Mahavir 2600th Janm Kalyanak Very Rare Coin Set PROOF Issued in 2001
- 100 and 5 Bhagwan Mahavir 2600th Janm Kalyanak Very Rare Coin Set UNC Issued in 2001
- Rs 5 coin with dandi march on back side coin 20piece lot very very rare Fss steel
- RS 5 Birth Centenary of Begum Akhtar Coin lot of two packet Obverse: The lion capital of Ashoka pillar Reverse: Bust of Begam Akhtar facing front with dates 1914-2014 and legend BIRTH CENTENARY OF BEGAM AKHTAR in Roman and Devanagri
- Portugal 200 Escudos Expo ’98 commemorative coin Bimetallic: copper-nickel plated nickel centre in nickel brass ring WORLD CURRENCY COIN UNC
- TAIWAN 10 BAHT COMMEMORATIVE COIN UNC
- STATE OF BEHRAIN 100 FILLS COIN UNC
- Australia one dollar 10 different commemorative coin
- Gibraltar 50 pence, Old Ishu, Coin
- Isle of Man, 50 pence 1976, Coin
- Polska 10 Ze 1965 Commemorative Coin
- Canada 1967,25 Cent Coin, Silver UNC Coin
- 50 paise, 2009 Coins
- 89 th, Inter-Parliamentary 1993, One Rupee. Coin
- Sent Thiruvalluvar 1995 , Two Ruppe Coin
- 60 years of commonwealth coins 2009 Unc Silver set, Mumbai mint
- 1 Rs Commemorative Coin Misprint Bhartiya Reserve Bank Platinum Jubilee Hyderabad Mint 1935
- 550th, Shi Guru Nanak Dev Ji, Pakistan 550 Rupees, U.N.C. Very rare coin
- 60 Rupees silver (60 years of india govt. Mint Kolkata 1952-2012 ) proof coin
- 50 Rupees silver ongc 2006 Coin Biggest size silver Coin
- Poland 2 Zlote Nordic Gold
- Egypt,50 Qirsh Silver 1964 (Diversion of the Nile)
- Commonwealth Parliament 1991
- Ambedkar 199
Top 10 Rare British India Coin:-
- 1840 One Rupee – William IV
- 1939 One Rupee – George V
- 1880 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1911 Half Rupee – George V
- 1879 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1920 Eight Anna – George V
- 1883 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1878 Half Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1897 One Rupee – Queen Victoria
- 1876 Half Rupee Calcutta Mint – Queen Victoria
Some rare old coins:
- 2 anna 1955 rare old coin
- 50 Paise 1957 rare old coin
- 50 Paise 1959 rare old coin rare old coin
- 25 Paise 1980 Bombay mint rare old coin
- 5 Paise 1984 rare old coin rare old coin
- 1 pice 1953 Hyderabad mint rare old coin
- 50 Paise 1986 Bombay mint rare old coin
FAQs on www Coinbazar com login
How do you sell notes on Coinbazar?
The price of a bundle of Re 1 notes on CoinBazaar is Rs 49,999. You just need to go to the website of your choice to sell the notes and click on the Notes section for selling them. Keep in mind that these notes need to have the signature of Governor HM Patel in 1957 and the serial number should be 123456
How can I exchange 1000 rupee notes now?
You need not visit the branch of the bank where you have an account in. If you want to exchange up to Rs 4,000 in cash, you can simply go to any bank with valid ID proof. This limit of Rs 4,000 for exchanging old notes will be reviewed after 15 days.
Does RBI buy old coins?
Cautioning the general public “not to fall prey to fictitious offers of buying/ selling of old banknotes and coins,” the RBI said the central bank does not deal in such matters, and “never seeks charges/ commissions of any sort.”
Can I exchange old 1000 notes now in 2022?
The old currency notes of Rs 500 and Rs 1000 can now only be exchanged at the offices of the Central banks.
What is the value of 786?
One such attribute that collectors look for is the number ‘786’ in the serial number on currency notes. These three digits appearing in this specific order can appreciate the note’s value to as high as ₹3 lakh. The number 786 consider auspicious among followers of Islam.