Coin Bazzar: Coinbazzar is India’s Leading Company in the Field of Numismatic. Our Journey Started on 23 March 2015 when for the first time our website Coinbazzar come live on the internet. Our Company is registered in 2020 as a Private Limited Company. Coinbazzar’s Registered name is Numismatic Coin Collections Private Limited. Coinbazzar’s Mission is to Make Collection Easy and Affordable with 100% Original item Assurity. coin bazzar.com
- 1 In Hindi:
- 2 Coinbazzar App Download On Google Play Store & How To Sell Old Notes And Coins
- 3 Steps for CoinBazzar download on Google Play Store
- 4 Sell old notes on CoinBazzar
- 5 How to sell old coins on CoinBazzar?
- 6 About CoinBazzar
- 7 How to sell the rare and old 25-paise coins at Coinbazzar?
- 8 Earn money in exchange for Rs 5 note – Know the details here
- 9 Value of old currency; Coin Bazzar
- 10 FAQs on Coin Bazzar
सिक्काबाजार मुद्राशास्त्र के क्षेत्र में भारत की अग्रणी कंपनी है। हमारी यात्रा 23 मार्च 2015 को शुरू हुई जब पहली बार हमारी वेबसाइट कॉइनबाज़ार इंटरनेट पर लाइव आई। हमारी कंपनी 2020 में प्राइवेट लिमिटेड कंपनी के रूप में पंजीकृत है। Coinbazzar पंजीकृत नाम न्यूमिस्मैटिक कॉइन कलेक्शंस प्राइवेट लिमिटेड है। कॉइनबाज़ार मिशन 100% मूल आइटम एश्योरिटी के साथ संग्रह को आसान और वहन योग्य बनाता है।
Coinbazzar App Download On Google Play Store & How To Sell Old Notes And Coins
CoinBazzar is a popular app to buy and sell precious metal coins on the platform. The platform was founded in October 2012 and is available on Google Play Store for Android users besides the web portal. Indians purchase gold and silver coins for investment and gifting at numerous festivals and other occasions. Every household saves gold and silver for future needs and uncertainty. The CoinBazzar App offers all Indians the most extensive selection of precious coins at LIVE rates. Here is how to download the Coinbazaar app.
Also, Read- Old Coin Buyer Contact Number Kolkata, Get Buyer Contact Number, FAQs… Read More
Steps for CoinBazzar download on Google Play Store
- On your device, open Google Play Store or visit the Google Play store on a web browser.
- Search or browse for the Coin Bazaar app.
- Select the app from the list.
- Select Install.
Sell old notes on CoinBazzar
CoinBazzar has a variety of coins and notes that users can choose from to buy or sell. The various categories include ANCIENT COINS, Mughal Coins, Medals, ERROR OR MISPRINTS NOTES, Stamps and more. Read on to know how to sell old coins and notes on CoinBazzar.
How to sell old coins on CoinBazzar?
- Provide a daily selling price to CoinBazzar.
- On CoinBazaar, always keep a stock of the displayed products.
- Orders are sent to CoinBazzar on time.
- Provide certified packaging for the coins or products you’re selling.
- Any complaint or issue with quality or purity will be the seller’s or brand’s responsibility.
As mentioned on the official website, Coinbazzar.com is India’s leading company in the field of numismatics. Their journey began on March 23, 2015, when the website Coinbazzar.com went live for the first time on the internet. The company was registered as a Private Limited Company in 2020. Numismatic Coin Collections Private Limited is Coinbazzar’s registered name. Coinbazzar’s mission is to make collecting simple and affordable while ensuring that all items are authentic.
Best Smoothie Blender, care.com, Months of Year List, Bhunaksha Jharkhand, Enough Meaning in Hindi.
How to sell the rare and old 25-paise coins at Coinbazzar?
If you come across any rare and old 25-paise coin at your home, don’t throw it away. These coins have a chance of getting you Rs 1.5 lakh. This might sound strange to you, but it is true. You may earn the money up to Rs 1.5 lakh after selling these old coins to those who love to collect them and are ready to shell out a hefty amount in exchange for it.
Moreover, if you need money urgently at this COVID pandemic time, you better start looking for those old coins at home. And if you manage to find one, click a photo of it and upload it on Coinbazzar where people take part in the auction process. The person, who will bid the maximum for your coin, will get possession of your rare treasure. Moreover, you can also negotiate with them for more price.
One most important thing to keep in mind is that the colour of the 25 paisa coin must be silver as these old and rare 25 paise coins with certain typical features attract a good amount of money online. So if your 25 paise coin was minted in 1985, it has a chance of getting more money. The potential buyers on Coinbazzar can contact the sellers and purchase these coins at a good price.
You may also make urgent money by selling 5 paise and 10 paisa coins apart from 25 paisa coins. Therefore if you want to sell on Coinbazzar, you just need to register yourself by entering your contact details, and simply add products to your catalogue.
Also, Read- www Indiamart Com Coins, Security, Safety Tip for Buyers/Suppliers, FAQs… Read More
Earn money in exchange for Rs 5 note – Know the details here
- If you are a numismatist and have an old Rs 5 note, you can earn up to Rs 30,000 quick cash, though with conditions.
- So, if by any chance you have an old Rs 5 note with a picture of a tractor on it, you can earn as much as Rs 30,000. This could well be the fastest cash earned in your life.
- So if you do have such a note, you can visit the website coinbazaar.com and check how much you can get by exchanging it.
- Old and rare currency notes are bought and sold on a website by name of Coin Bazaar. Old Re 1 note or Rs 2, Rs 5 notes or 25 paisa or 50 paisa coins with certain conditions can fetch you lakhs.
- Another series that is extremely popular is the ‘786’. So this series is in very high demand among Muslims. Currency notes with the ‘786’ series are considered auspicious and owning one is a sign of prosperity.
- According to media reports, if you own coins in the denomination of Rs 5 and Rs 10 with Mata Vaishno Devi engraved on them, you can earn lakhs of rupees by putting them up for auction. These coins were issued by the government in 2002 and are in high demand. Since Hindus greatly revered Mata Vaishno Devi there are many who are willing to spend lakhs to own one such coin.
- Recently, there was an advertisement on Coin Bazzar for an old Re 1 note. According to this, if you have a note of Re 1 and it meets their standards, then you can earn Rs 45,000 in exchange for it. Be sure to know the conditions before checking your old notes.
Job Application, Free Computer Institute Registration in India, Computer Courses Franchise in India, Computer Centre Franchise in India, Computer Centre Franchise Opportunity in India.
Value of old currency; Coin Bazzar
- On this website, you can also earn straight Rs 45,000 without doing anything by just sitting in the comfort of your home. So you just have to possess an old rupee note dating back to the years 1977-1979.
- The only catch is that the old rupee note should have the signature of the former principal secretary, ministry of finance, Hirubhai M Patel, who served his tenure from 1977-1979 under Prime Minister Morarji Desai.
- You can also search for an old 25 paise coin and get up to Rs 1.5 lakh in return. If you manage to find the 25 paisa coin then all you have to do is click the photo of the 25 paisa coin and upload the photo on Coinbazzar where people take part in the auction. So the person who will put in the maximum bidding will take the coin. You are allowed to negotiate with the buyer.
- The only catch is that the colour of your 25-paisa coin should be silver. You can also get a good amount of money by selling old 5 paisa and 10 paisa coins. So you can sell those coins on Coinbazzar where one can get the old coins.
- Coinbazzar is India’s one of the largest e-commerce marketplaces. “Coinbazzar is catering to more than 10 Crore+ Buyers and 60 Lakh+ Suppliers. Whether you are a retailer or a manufacturer, Coinbazzar is the leading destination for growing business online and is trusted by more than 100 million users across our desktop and mobile platforms,” it stated on its website.
Also, Read- Indiamart Com Coin Sell, Selling of Old 25-paise Coin, Financials and FAQs… Read More
FAQs on Coin Bazzar
What is CoinBazzar?
We are India’s No. 1 Platform to buy Gold Coins and Silver Coins Online at Lowest Price and Live Rates Today in India. Branded Certified Coins and Bars of Platinum, Gold, Silver, Panchdhatu etc. can be bought at Live Price.
Is CoinBazzar genuine?
CoinBazaar also has certification from MMTC-PAMP. “Unlike other marketplaces, we have complete control over the product being dispatched,” Priyesh says. So this ensures 100 per cent trust in the product being shipped and has resulted in building a customer base across the country.
How do I register for the coin bazaar?
- Enter your name. A name is required.
- Then enter your email. Email is required.
- Password. Password is required.
- Confirm password. Confirm password is required.
- Then phone number. A phone number is required.
Also, Read- Old Coin Sell Contact Number, Sell old coins Online, Contact Buyers, FAQs… Read More
Does RBI buy old coins?
Cautioning the general public “not to fall prey to fictitious offers of buying/ selling of old banknotes and coins,” the RBI said the central bank does not deal in such matters, and “never seeks charges/ commissions of any sort.”
Can I sell my old coins to the bank?
For selling old banknotes and coins, people are asking for fees/commissions or taxes. The Reserve Bank has said in its statement that it is not involved in any such activity and will never ask for any fee or commission from anyone for such transactions.
Can I make money selling coins?
As a coin collector, it’s nearly impossible to make money by just collecting coins. Instead, you can make money by selling all or part of your collectable coins. You can either sell the coins at a profit or liquidate part of your entire coin collection.