www Indiamart Com Coins: First, you need to visit the official website of IndiaMART which facilitates buyers and sellers to trade directly on these coins. Then, you will have to register yourself on the official website. After that, you have to click a picture of your coin and put it for sale on the website. IndiaMART, therefore, is not accountable for the fraudulent nature of suppliers/ buyers. However, in case there is a complaint against a supplier, IndiaMART conducts a proper check and takes appropriate action. Additionally, we recommend buyers to source products only from verified sellers, preferably with trusts.
- 1 In Hindi:
- 2 Does IndiaMART take responsibility for any fraudulent nature of suppliers?
- 3 What security measures does IndiaMART take?
- 4 Security and Safety Tips for Buyers
- 5 Security and Safety Tips for Suppliers
- 6 Selling of Old 25 paise on Indiamart
- 7 FAQs on www Indiamart Com Coins
सबसे पहले, आपको IndiaMART की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाना होगा जो खरीदारों और विक्रेताओं को इन सिक्कों पर सीधे व्यापार करने की सुविधा प्रदान करती है। फिर, आपको आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर अपना पंजीकरण कराना होगा। उसके बाद आपको अपने सिक्के की एक तस्वीर क्लिक करके वेबसाइट पर बिक्री के लिए डालनी है। इसलिए, इंडियामार्ट आपूर्तिकर्ताओं/खरीदारों की कपटपूर्ण प्रकृति के लिए जवाबदेह नहीं है। हालांकि, अगर किसी आपूर्तिकर्ता के खिलाफ कोई शिकायत होती है, तो इंडियामार्ट उचित जांच करता है और उचित कार्रवाई करता है। इसके अतिरिक्त, हम खरीदारों को केवल सत्यापित विक्रेताओं से उत्पाद प्राप्त करने की सलाह देते हैं, अधिमानतः ट्रस्टों के साथ
Does IndiaMART take responsibility for any fraudulent nature of suppliers?
IndiaMART is an online marketplace which brings together buyers and suppliers. It does not participate in the negotiations and transactions that take place between buyers and suppliers.
IndiaMART, therefore, is not accountable for the fraudulent nature of suppliers/ buyers.
However, in case there is a complaint against a supplier, IndiaMART conducts a proper check and takes appropriate action.
Additionally, we recommend buyers to source products only from verified sellers, preferably with TrustSEAL.
You can access the IndiaMART complaint form and submit your issue
What security measures does IndiaMART take?
IndiaMART gives a high amount of importance to the Personal Information Security of its customers.
- IndiaMART is committed to the security of its buyers and suppliers. Security is the core element of our healthy growth, and to achieve this we use 256-bit encryption technology.
- All your online transactions on IndiaMART are secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet.
- Apart from this, all your information is safe with us as we do not share this with any third party for commercial use.
- Security and Safety Tips for your IndiaMART Account
- Never share your IndiaMART OTP (One-time password Received on your Email/Mobile) with anyone, even if the person claims to be an IndiaMART official
- Never share your IndiaMART Account Password with anyone, even if the person claims to be an IndiaMART official
- Never forward your IndiaMART emails to anyone, even if the IndiaMART official asks you to do so
- Always keep your email account(s) secured (Enable two-way authentication)
- IndiaMART sends emails to users only from domain IndiaMART
Security and Safety Tips for Buyers
- Always insist on clear and explicit terms and conditions (in writing) of the deal/transaction with the supplier (e.g. price, payment, refund and return policy, transportation cost, delivery method/date etc.)
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate buyers to make hasty decisions
- Always insist on paying the suppliers via PWIM only to secure your payment
- Check out the Bank City via the IFSC code provided by the supplier and match it with the city claimed by the Supplier. Please also check the Bank account details of the supplier on his IndiaMART web catalogue available on IndiaMART (if available)
- Communicate with Suppliers on the numbers provided via IndiaMART and before making any payment, do call and confirm on the contact numbers available on IndiaMART.
- Never communicate with suppliers on WhatsApp call
- Do not meet suppliers at unknown and unsafe locations
Security and Safety Tips for Suppliers
- Always insist on clear and explicit terms and conditions (in writing) of the deal/transaction with the buyer (eg. price, payment, refund and return policy, transportation cost, delivery method/date etc.)
- Do not click on any UPI (Payment App) link to receive the payment from the Buyer or Person claiming to be Buyer or unknown person
- UPI Pin is entered only when you make a payment and NOT when you receive money/payment from anyone
- Always insist on getting payment from buyers through PWIM
- Do not meet buyers at unknown and unsafe locations
- Always communicate on an official email address if a buyer is portrayed as a government servant/official/representative
- Scanning any QR Code of Wallet means you are PAYING, NOT RECEIVING payment
Selling of Old 25 paise on Indiamart
If you are having any old coin of 25 paise, you can get Rs 1.5 lakh. This may sound strange and funny, but it is true. You can earn the money after selling the old and rare coins to those who love to collect them and are ready to shell out a hefty amount in exchange for the old coin.
An old 25 paise coin with certain features can attract a good amount online. If you have a 25 paise coin which was minted in 1985, then you can sell it online platforms like IndiaMART and earn money. The website features rare and unique coins for sale. The buyers interested to purchase the available coins can contact the sellers and purchase them at a good price.
Here’s how to sell 25 paise coins on IndiaMART to extract a good price
- Visit the official website indiamart.com which facilitates buyers and sellers to trade directly.
- Then register yourself on the website
- Click a picture of your coin, and put it for sale on the website.
- Talk to interested buyers who will contact you.
- Then negotiate with buyers and sell the coin
If you have a rare coin, then you have the chance to earn a good amount of money. However, it also depends on the buyer and seller as to what value they agree to trade the coin for. So there are several other platforms like Quikr and Coinbazzar where you can sell your old and unique coins.
FAQs on www Indiamart Com Coins
How do you sell old coins?
The obvious place to sell your old coins is your local coin shop. So they will be your best bet for selling low- to mid-range old coins like Wheat cents, Buffalo nickels, junk silver, and scarce silver coins and silver dollars. Check online reviews and feedback for coin stores in your area, and choose a couple to visit.
How can I sell 25 paise coins?
If you have this particular 25 paise silver colour coin, you can sell it online for up to Rs 1.50 lakh. If you have any of these coins and want to sell them, you must first register on the Quikr website. So if you enjoy collecting antique coins, you can sell your coins on OLX as well.
How can I sell 50 paise coins?
If you have a 50 paise coin from 2011 that you want to sell, you can do so on OLX. On this website, buyers are paying a high price for this rare coin. To sell coins on OLX, you must first create an account as a seller. After that, click to upload the snapshot of both sides of the coin.
How do I know if my coin is worth money?
- There are three primary variables that help determine the value of a coin.
- Initial Mintage Number. This refers to how many of the coins were originally minted and available in the market.
- Coin Grade. The better condition your coin is in, the more valuable it can be.
How do you price coins?
Multiply the weight of the coin by the percentage “fineness” of the coin (the percentage of the coin that is gold or silver). So this will establish how much of the precious metal you have to sell. Multiply the result of the first calculation by the current price of the precious metal in the coin.