Indiamart Coin Sell: Many people in India are making money out of the old coins by selling them at the leading B2B portals, including Indiamart.com. So, if you also have the collection of coins from yesteryears, you may stand a chance to earn up to millions and billions of rupees. There is a trend in India to sell old things for money or exchange it for new ones. Similarly, people having a collection of old coins from yesteryears that are not in circulation today are earning millions of money by selling them on Indiamart.com. IndiaMART old coin sell
The coin holders have to visit the website and upload images of the rare coins they have. The interested buyers contact them to buy the coins and pay them handsome money for the old coins. However, there are specific steps you have to follow at the Indiamart.com Old Coins Sell portal. Before you register and start selling old coins, you must understand that there is no guarantee that you will win millions of money. There is a bit of luck involved, and you earn depending upon your negotiation skills. It depends on the seller and buyers what value they agree to sell or buy the old coins on Indiamart.com. Let us learn the methods of registering and selling old coins at Indiamart.com.
- 1 In Hindi:
- 2 How to Register on Indiamart.com Old Coins Sell Portal?
- 3 What are the Types of Coins Available for Sale?
- 4 About Rare old 25 paise coins on Indiamart
- 5 Criteria of rare old 25 paise coin
- 6 Here’s how to sell 25 paise coins on indiamart.com: Step-by-step guide here
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 FAQs on Indiamart Coin Sell
भारत में बहुत से लोग पुराने सिक्कों को Indiamart.com सहित प्रमुख B2B पोर्टलों पर बेचकर पैसा कमा रहे हैं। इसलिए, यदि आपके पास भी पुराने जमाने के सिक्कों का संग्रह है, तो आपके पास लाखों और अरबों रुपये तक कमाने का मौका हो सकता है। भारत में पुरानी चीजों को पैसे के लिए बेचने या नए के लिए एक्सचेंज करने का चलन है। इसी तरह, पुराने सिक्कों का संग्रह रखने वाले लोग जो आज प्रचलन में नहीं हैं, उन्हें Indiamart.com पर बेचकर लाखों रुपये कमा रहे हैं।
सिक्का धारकों को वेबसाइट पर जाना होगा और उनके पास मौजूद दुर्लभ सिक्कों की तस्वीरें अपलोड करनी होंगी। इच्छुक खरीदार सिक्कों को खरीदने के लिए उनसे संपर्क करते हैं और पुराने सिक्कों के लिए उन्हें अच्छे पैसे देते हैं। हालाँकि, Indiamart.com Old Coins Sell पोर्टल पर आपको विशिष्ट चरणों का पालन करना होगा। इससे पहले कि आप पंजीकरण करें और पुराने सिक्कों की बिक्री शुरू करें, आपको यह समझना चाहिए कि इस बात की कोई गारंटी नहीं है कि आप लाखों रुपये जीतेंगे। इसमें थोड़ा सा भाग्य शामिल है, और आप अपने बातचीत कौशल के आधार पर कमाते हैं। यह विक्रेता और खरीदारों पर निर्भर करता है कि वे Indiamart.com पर पुराने सिक्कों को बेचने या खरीदने के लिए किस मूल्य पर सहमत हैं। आइए जानें Indiamart.com पर पुराने सिक्कों को रजिस्टर करने और बेचने के तरीके।
Also, Read- Old Coin Buyer Contact Number, How to sell old coins, Whatsapp Details of Buyers, FAQs… Read More
How to Register on Indiamart.com Old Coins Sell Portal?
If you harbour the hobby of collecting old currencies or coins, you can easily become a millionaire by selling the coins at Indiamart.com. Here is how to register and start selling old coins at Indiamart.com.
- Go to the official website Indiamart.com
- Register yourself as a seller by sharing your name, address, and phone number
- Upload clear images of the old and rare coins
- Wait till any interested buyer approach you after viewing the images
- Negotiate with the buyer online
- Settle down with a price and sell the coin for instant cash
Indiamart.com Old Coins Sell portal is not liable for the negotiation or valuation of the coins. It depends on the seller’s skill, and the amount is agreed upon after the negotiation between the seller and buyer.
Best OTG Ovens in India, www.aliexpress.com, List Index Out of Range, Jharkhand Petrol Price, Considered Meaning in Hindi.
What are the Types of Coins Available for Sale?
Indiamart.com has different types of old coins for sale. Here is the list of old coins:
- One Rupee Old Coin
- 19th Centaury 1935 One Quarter Anna Old Coin
- Copper-Nickel Indira Gandhi 5 Rupee Big Coin
- Gold Old Coin 1650 Chhatrapati Shivaji the King
- 1918 One Rupee Coin
- Silver 19th Century Old Coin
- Pre-18th Century Holkar State Coin
These are some of the old coins that are available for sale on the Indiamart.com Old Coins Sell portal.
About Rare old 25 paise coins on Indiamart
At this pandemic time, many have lost jobs and run out of business. Many are also undergoing stress due to the financial crunch due to these reasons. However, if you are looking forward to making quick money, here is an idea for you. If you have a collection of old and rare coins at home, you have the chance of earning up to Rs 1.5 lakh online. When things get old, they tend to sell at a higher value as they fall in the antique category. And these days, the demand for these antique coins has increased.
These days, the manufacturing of several coins has stopped in the country because of which the value of the existing coins has increased a lot. If you sell these old and rare coins on e-commerce websites, you have a chance of becoming a millionaire. What you need to do is just collect your old items and search for a 25-paisa coin. Yes, this 25 paisa coin can help you earn up to Rs 1.5 lakh or even more in a day. However, you need to fulfil certain criteria to become a potential seller.
Also, Read- www old currency value in, About Indian Rupees, Banknotes, Pre & Post Independence Issues, FAQs… Read More
Criteria of rare old 25 paise coin
- One of the criteria is that the 25 paisa coin must be silver and if you find one such coin, click a photo and upload it on IndiaMART.com. Yes, IndiaMART.com will offer you the platform to put your item on auction and several buyers will take part in the auction. IndiaMART brings over 10 Crore buyers and over 60 Lakh Suppliers together on the same platform.
- Apart from 25 paisa coins, if you have a 5 paisa or 10 paisa coin, you can exchange them for a good amount of money on the same platform online. You have also the chance of earning more than lakhs if you own a Rs 5 or Rs 10 coin with an engraved image of Mata Vaishno Devi.
- These old 25 paise coins with certain features can attract a good amount online. If you have a 25 paise coin that was minted in 1985, then you can sell it for a massive amount of money. how to sell old coins in IndiaMART
Here’s how to sell 25 paise coins on indiamart.com: Step-by-step guide here
- Ft the official website indiamart.com.
- You will have to register yourself on the website.
- Soon after the registration, you just need to click a picture of your coin and put it for sale on the platform.
- After this, you will get a chance to talk to interested buyers who will contact you.
- Then you can negotiate with them and sell your coin accordingly.
If the buyers agree to your amount, then you have the chance to earn good money. However, it depends on the buyer and seller as to what value they agree to trade the coin for. Apart from IndiaMART, you can sell your coins on other platforms such as Quikr and Coinbazzar.
Free franchise for computer institutes in India, Free Computer Education centre Franchise in India, Get 100% Free Computer Institute Franchise in India, Free Computer centre Registration in India
The portal has become a reliable source for people who want to trade old coins. If you also collect old coins from yesteryears, register today at Indiamart.com and start selling the old coins for additional income. Use the above steps to register on the website as a seller and negotiate with the buyers to sell your coins at the highest value in the market. As a result, earn thousands of rupees out of your old coins.
FAQs on Indiamart Coin Sell
How can I sell my old coins on IndiaMart?
First, you need to visit the official website of indiamart.com which facilitates buyers and sellers to trade directly on these coins. Then, you will have to register yourself on the official website. After that, you have to click a picture of your coin and put it for sale on the website.
Also, Read- Old Currency Value In, Old Coin Series, Changes Made, Metal Used, FAQs… Read More
Which coin has the highest value in India?
One Rupee Jawaharlal Nehru 1989 Coin. This coin was minted in all four Indian mints but the most Expensive coin among them is the Noida Mint coin. If you got a Noida mint coin (with a Small Dot) then you can get a value of ₹1500 to ₹1600 in UNC condition. Fine to Extra fine condition coins have a Value of ₹400 to ₹450.
How do I sell my 100-year-old coin?
To sell old coins, you have to go to Indiamart’s website – www.indiamart.com. On this website, you have to create your account. After creating an account, you have to register yourself as a seller here. After registration, now you upload the picture of your coin and put it for sale.
What is the cost of a 1 rupee coin?
The average cost of manufacturing a single rupee coin is ₹1.11, which is more than its own value, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) revealed in response to an RTI query. To mint a ₹2 coin, the government spends ₹1.28, it added.
Also, Read- Coinbazzar Com, How to sell & things we remember while selling on Coinbazzar, FAQs… Read More
What is the value of the old 50-paise coin?
An old 50-paise coin, for example, is currently selling online for up to Rs 1 lakh. An old 50 paise coin is currently selling online for up to Rs 1 lakh. The offer is available on the OLX online classifieds portal. The 2011 50 paise coin has now become a collector’s item.04-Oct-2021 indiamart sell old coin